Sonic Electronix

there's a lot of variables to calculate!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

The issue is not with his knowledge Ray, its the way he comes off as being better than everyone. Why not use the 727mcm wire? Easy, it doesn't fit. I'll listen and learn form anybody that knows their shit, but not if they come off as talking down to those that don't know as much.

I don't care if he's Jesus walks on water. He acts like he's better than everyone. If ray says he's a cool guy he's got alot of ground to make up now

HUZZAH! I agree with these

He clearly knows a good bit about what he's saying. He's just asking to get shitstormed when he starts the thread with:

Please enlighten me why I've never seen this. The only explanation that makes sense is either ignorance (understandable) or a sponsorship from a wire company.

and then later on follows that with:

I've never done high powered stuff - not a market for it here.

I have never seen it done.

So, you've never done it yourself and you've never heard of anyone ever doing it? It's not due to sponsorship or ignorance. It's due to its sheer impracticality. Wire like this is not intended for use in car audio and if it was a feasible option (like 3/0 welding wire for some) it would be in use by the people who can take advantage of it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

i find it funny that that 0ga wire you choose said 125/100 amps

After looking at the chart its for 120/240 house voltage so it's not even for car 1/0awg

It's 12v DC....

yes you selected those choices but the wire they are figuring it with is for house's not car's

so house copper is different than car copper? :unknw: who knew

this thread is funny. i read page one and people seemed on board with the OP. things were calm and nice. skip to the last page and everyone is fighting lol. :popcorn:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

His name is nelson hayes

Hes crazy, does some off the wall okie alaskan shit but is a fantastic 12v guy.

Great to have here.

Hired on the spot if he ever wanted some cali sunshine.

And would work for peanuts. Lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Maxim, its his ignorance.. On not doing big shit before, hence why he asked the damn question. Haha.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Depends on the peanuts.

I install for dr.pepper and redbull

O.. And marlboro 27's

Archived