Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

2001 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec II. Bone stock, 6 speed, no power options, with factory black paint, please. I've wanted one since I was 11.

393203_2197173787946_1805293069_1408410_886408216_n.jpg

0-0-img490c99e64cb9d.jpg

And I've wanted a Lotus Carlton for a couple years now.

649159125012-4e2806b890764.jpg

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Posted

There are only two cars that I would call my dream cars.

First off, a 2012 Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé in Metropolitan Blue.

Second, a 70's Cadillac hearse. Pearl white, all red velvet interior, laid out on clean chrome 22s.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

base charger with the doors cut to fit 30's

ain't even made the first payment yet.

Jesus... sorry but that thing is ugly as hell :pardon:

I mean come on... which would you choose...

white-dodge-charger-modification.jpg

Edit: realise thats the r/t but still... even base could look like that with the amount spent on them rims..

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Forgot one of my all time favourite cars, one I will own one day! Bit more realistic :rofl: 240sx goodness!

Blue-Nissan-240SX-Wallpaper.jpg

33010010117_large.jpg

Nissan_240sx_1997_Black_Masashi_Zaino_1.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Not really a dream car for me, because the way things are going I would be able to buy it.

MAL_3855.jpg

2004/2005 Lamborghini gallardo

:orly3:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

1987 Buick GNX

Beineke%20GNX%20med%20118%20.jpg

the baddest american 6 ever and even the jap 6s aint as bad ass as an old gnx

Posted

go to 1:35 :popcorn:

SWEET JESUS

anyway, one of these for car

audi-a7.jpg

and a hennesey hpe1000 escalade for an suv

2005 Honda CR-V

AQ HDC315-A

Hifonics BRZ1700.1D .5 Ohm

4.4 ft^3 box

Kenwood Deck

Big 3

XS Power D5100R Starter, D975 Rear

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 727 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...