New to the game looking to build

Maebros

Im looking at either going with Digital design dd3512 or with DC audio Level 3 12's any suggestions

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

what are your overall goals?

SPL is not daily. You wants lows? cover the sub band well? musical tastes? budget

I looking for a really strong daily ( once i get a little bit better ill focus more on an SPL specific Vehicle) i want lows but i wanna be able to play a full sound too. and def wanna keep the price under $10,000 ( for the entire sound system.)

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

what are your overall goals?

SPL is not daily. You wants lows? cover the sub band well? musical tastes? budget

I looking for a really strong daily ( once i get a little bit better ill focus more on an SPL specific Vehicle) i want lows but i wanna be able to play a full sound too. and def wanna keep the price under $10,000 ( for the entire sound system.)

Under 10grand is easy :)

personally I would go with some TC (3hp motors) sounds style 15s(work well in small boxes) You'd only need 5-6 cubes for both ported. 3-4000rms would be nasty in that little car, front stage would another story

• 2 months later...

i would do 1 15 if you want the lows. you can get a HDC3 15 and run it off of 2k+ and be pretty loud.

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+

AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets

My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435

i would do 1 15 if you want the lows. you can get a HDC3 15 and run it off of 2k+ and be pretty loud.

And why do you suggest 1 15 for da lowz?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

And why do you suggest 1 15 for da lowz?

I'm sure you guys will correct me but from what i have heard bigger subs sound more natural on lower frequencies.

2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood

A common myth. I can make my 12's play as low as I want. It is MOSTLY dependent on the enclosure itself. The subs play a little part in the frequencies it can play. Some subs may have more linear throw than others.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

A common myth. I can make my 12's play as low as I want. It is MOSTLY dependent on the enclosure itself. The subs play a little part in the frequencies it can play. Some subs may have more linear throw than others.

Not the equipment but the install is a true statement then!

Archived