how to do 2 runs of 0 gauge wire

I would do one run of positive from the front batt to the back. One run of ground wire from the front batt to the back. And one run of positive from the alt to the back.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Depending on stud size and room around the alternator, one run of 0 gauge should be good enough, could do two but its up to you.

A run of 0 gauge from the alt to the + of the front battery.

One run from the front battery positive to the back battery +.

One run from the front battery -negative to the back battery -.

Edit: ninjas are fast

Edited by BFF Larry

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

To the battery, Fuse each run within 18" of each battery. So 4 fuses on the 2 runs and you should be good, Better safe than sorry.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I always suggest doing a run of negative from front to rear. But if you can find a really good ground in the back. Then you're good. But on my car, I have a batt ground going to the engine block, then a ground run from front to back.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

can i ground the two back batteries to the chassis of the car if i have the big 3 ??

I always suggest doing a run of negative from front to rear. But if you can find a really good ground in the back. Then you're good. But on my car, I have a batt ground going to the engine block, then a ground run from front to back.

id do both.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Definitely fuse the runs. The voltage regulator on my 200amp Alt. ruined my Optima when it went out. My alt started pushing 18.6 volts to the battery. Yes an Optima can can blow bubbles.

thats how i plan to do the big 3 0 gauge from ALT to front battery + then 0 gauge from the negative of the front battery to the engine block

i i like the method larry said can one 0 gauge wire transfer enough juice to the two back batteries ?

i was told not to ground two batteries in the same spot if i decide not to run the negative from front to back is it true?

aka KHRISS

TThe groundimg of your batts through a piece of 0 gauge wire, negative to negative, will only be good if you have upgraded the grounds underneath the hood. By doing the big 3

You can ground a batt in the same spot as another batt's ground.

But you want to do the big 3 and up the groundage in your vehicle before adding those batts.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*