I just caught some punk ass in my wife's Tahoe looking for shit! The truck was parked in my driveway literally 3 feet away from my bedroom window and I heard the door close and was like WTF?? As soon as I opened the front door (also only a few feet from the truck) he saw me and jumped out the passenger side and took off running. I almost was able to grab his leg before he got out of the truck. I was ready to freakin kill him too! Police are on their way to take a report now. It doesn't look like he got anything though so that's good.

Sorry I'm done with my rant now.

dang dude, good thing you got good ears!

but hopefully karma will catch up to those kids

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Well the dumb ass was a rookie you could tell cause my wife had an old purse sitting on the back seat and it was untouched. Not to mention we always keep our bedroom window open about 6 inches and he wasn't being quiet about it at all. :facepalm:

Yea it could have been worse, and I think I am going to invest in an alarm, the factory one just doesn't cut it. Thing is I've never had this kinda situation happen to me before. I always knew in the back of my mind it could happen it just never did till now.

And yes come tax season I'm going to get myself a fire arm. Undecided if I want a shotgun or a handgun. My brother in law has a kimber 1911 that I really like but a shotgun might get a point across a lil better :) Def gonna get some pepper spray for the wife now though.

fire some blanks pointing the gun down toward the ground. bet he never tries it again ever ever ever..

you'll have to clean your driveway off cause the kid shit his pants.. but a small price to pay imo.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Wow sorry to hear this bro. I think an alarm is a great measure along with the shot gun. So are you able to blast right from your window?

1993 Full Size Blazer

Pioneer 7200HD

AQ 90x4

AQ 3500.1

Big Three 0/1

DC Power 270xp

2 DC Audio 15" XL M2

85 SQ feet of Audio Technix deadner

Sound Stream BX-20z epicenter

Front 4x6 Polk DB

Doors 2 sets Polk MM 6501

Rear Polk MM 5401

All Stinger HPM wiring

fire some blanks pointing the gun down toward the ground. bet he never tries it again ever ever ever..

you'll have to clean your driveway off cause the kid shit his pants.. but a small price to pay imo.

Haha I'm liking this idea!

But in all honesty, it really was a wake up call. Lmao you should seen the look on his face when I walked out my front door though! He turned straight white! Lol I really who's I would have gotten my hands on him.