Welcome Trevor! Hit me up on Saturdays if you are in the neighborhood and want to get together and shoot the shit!

Definitely. And I got A buddy who I'm slowly turning him into a bass head and he is about to Create an account on here.

Car

1999 Dodge Stratus 2.5L V6

Deck

Kenwood DDX-512 Head Unit

Doors

(2) Diamond Audio DA6.6 6.5's

(2) Cerwin Vega 3" Horn Tweeters

(1) Alpine MRP-F240 for Doors & Tweets

Rear Deck(on factory wiring)

(2) JVC 6.5's

(2) Rockford Fosgate 6x9's

Subs firing forward

(2) Skar Audio VVX-12's

(1) MBQuart ONX1500.1D for Subs

Wiring

Cadence 4AWG for MBQuart Amp

Advance Auto 8 AWG for Alpine Amp

Cadence and Monster 4 AWG Wire to Kinetic HC1200

Batteries

Stock Replacement up front

Kinetic HC1200 in the back for the amps.

And yes "I drive a Dodge Stratus"

Here is my build log:

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

Lol awesome bro. If anyone wants my number, just pm me and I'll toss it your way, just throw me a text and I'll help, or we'll meet up

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Let's keep this list growing!

I didn't see anything about a spectator fee either, but I plan on competing so I can finally slap this bitch on the meter lol.

Michael, did you end up getting the blazer sold? Sorry about the cage for the had unit bro, didn't get the email till about a week and a half later and I still couldn't find one.

Yeah, we actually ended up trading the Blazer in for a down payment on mom's new Cruze, and then I bought a Sonic.

P.S. Do you want your fleece hoody back? :lol2:

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Haha no, you can keep the hoodie lol. You never know with this Virginia weather, it'll be 30° next week! You can trash it for all I care lol

Glad it all worked out though bro :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Just saw this thread... Im a virginian...

Bobby

Winchester Va

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Is anybody going to Chesapeake tomorrow?

12:00 at "club dream" (<-- HA!) there is supposed to be a car show. Along with the list of prizes they have a "best bass" prize so I plan on showing up and doing some demos just for shits. My co-worker is big in the car club scene and will be out with his pimped out Hummer.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I don't think I'll be making that one, I got suckered into doing yardwork instead lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived