XS Power

XS Power/Audio Savings SMD Group Buy 2012!! ENDS 4-13-12

Never done a group buy at all. How do I put in my order? Just looking to do a single xp3000.

Feel like im asking a dumb question but Im no battery expert by any means so here goes:

Is it okay to use only one of these as the only battery in the car considering I will be removing the stock battery as long as it is located inside the car?

I guess what im asking basically is it okay to start the car with a xp3000 all by itself? Just asking since it says designed to be used as a secondary battery and not to be used as in starting applications under the hood which leaves a little gray area for cars with inside batteries.

Going to run 2,000 watts or less and have factory 150 amp alt.

To order- you'll wait til the actual group buy begins.

Using an XP batt as only batt in the car- No. XP's are not meant for starting. You need to look at the largest D-series batt you can fit in the factory location.

XP3000- Way too much for 2k or less. Look at the d2400 & leave your OE batt where it is & you'll be fine.

Edited by DreDay256

TEAM Fi CAR AUDIO/ TEAM CRESCENDO AUDIO

Bagged '06 Dodge Magnum R/T "WICKED WAYS"

-4 Fi SP4 18's (4th Order)

-2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass)

-4 Diamond Audio D6 Comp Sets

-1pr. Crescendo FT-1 Supertweets

-Dual Alts -6 XS Power Batts

-4 Crescendo BC3500d's (subs)

-1 Crescendo BC2000d (10's)

-1 Crescendo c1100.4 (comps)

2010-10-14171939.jpg

I see that you say not to use these under the hood, probably because of heat. In my minitruck all my batteries are in the bed. Would it be ok to use these as the only battery source for the vehicle. Would probably have 3-4 of them back there.

As long as it is a XP2000 or larger you would be good on a single battery in an application like yours. Since you are talking about a bank of 3-4 you are fine.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Never done a group buy at all. How do I put in my order? Just looking to do a single xp3000.

Feel like im asking a dumb question but Im no battery expert by any means so here goes:

Is it okay to use only one of these as the only battery in the car considering I will be removing the stock battery as long as it is located inside the car?

I guess what im asking basically is it okay to start the car with a xp3000 all by itself? Just asking since it says designed to be used as a secondary battery and not to be used as in starting applications under the hood which leaves a little gray area for cars with inside batteries.

Using an XP batt as only batt in the car- No. XP's are not meant for starting. You need to look at the largest D-series batt you can fit in the factory location.

XP3000- Way too much for 2k or less. Look at the d2400 & leave your OE batt where it is & you'll be fine.

Umm seems to be a little confusion as to wether its ok to start a car with. It looks like nathan is saying its ok as long as its an XP2000 or larger in the post below. Im gonna take a wild guess and say his opinion holds a little more water, considering hes the one putting this on.

And second. How in the hell is it too much for 2k or less? 12volts is 12volts id rather have more than I need than just scrimp by. and an xp3000 will fit where in my factory location.

I see that you say not to use these under the hood, probably because of heat. In my minitruck all my batteries are in the bed. Would it be ok to use these as the only battery source for the vehicle. Would probably have 3-4 of them back there.

As long as it is a XP2000 or larger you would be good on a single battery in an application like yours. Since you are talking about a bank of 3-4 you are fine.

My dads got a firebird that starts fine when its cold but once it gets warm in a warmer day just doesnt have enough juice to wanna go. Would 1 xp3000 fix this? Currently he has to use 2 regular batts from fleet farm i believe.

Do not put the xp line of batteries under your hood, period. Underhood = no warranty

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Do not put the xp line of batteries under your hood, period. Underhood = no warranty

Holy hell. we get that part already. The question is can a single xp battery be used as the only battery for starting purposes? We are not putting them under the hood!

Umm seems to be a little confusion as to wether its ok to start a car with. It looks like nathan is saying its ok as long as its an XP2000 or larger in the post below. Im gonna take a wild guess and say his opinion holds a little more water, considering hes the one putting this on.

And second. How in the hell is it too much for 2k or less? 12volts is 12volts id rather have more than I need than just scrimp by. and an xp3000 will fit where in my factory location.

First, Too much as in you don't actually NEED it. A d2400 would be fine as a primary & extra for your lil 2k or less system. Its not about volts, its about reserve.

Second, you asked questions & I answered. This whole fuckin thread has repeatedly said not to use an XP as a primary batt. If Nathan wants to change that or add an exception, fine. But don't ask questions since it seems you already fuckin know it all. Just PM Nate since he seems to be the only one you consider having good input.

-2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass)

2010-10-14171939.jpg

Holy hell. we get that part already. The question is can a single xp battery be used as the only battery for starting purposes? We are not putting them under the hood!

Omfg dude! What the hell do batteries under the hood do???!!!

Clue- THEY START THE FUCKING CAR!

Do you have something against a regular batt for starting the car?

-2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass)

2010-10-14171939.jpg

Omfg dude! What the hell do batteries under the hood do???!!!

Clue- THEY START THE FUCKING CAR!

Do you have something against a regular batt for starting the car?

damn chill out man, not even your thread

lookin forward to this, March sounds good; hopefully I can grab a couple of these with ma taxes :BART:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco