XS Power

XS Power/Audio Savings SMD Group Buy 2012!! ENDS 4-13-12

I have change saved up for two xp3000s! So is there a date in march set yet?

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

Just a couple of quick notes:

XP Series batteries are plenty strong enough for starting your car, but they were not designed to be used as the main power source under your hood. If you're using an XP2000 or larger and the battery is installed away from the engine heat, it is no problem to use it for engine starting as long as the cable is adequate to carry the current.

Choosing which XP series battery to use is made fast and easy by referring to the part number. The model number is the wattage recommendation, so for example, if you have a 750W system, you should add the XP750 to your existing charging system. If you have a 2,000W system, choose the XP2000. If you are building a massive ground pounder with 30kW, you need 10 x XP3000's. If you want to add more capacity so it can play for extended periods of time, then add more as needed to create the desired capacity. It never hurts to have more capacity than needed... the more battery power you have, the higher your voltage will stay under load, and the louder your system will play.

im running d3100 under my hood with zero guage everything about to upgrade my alternator to 260 amp am i ok to run it

A couple posts up Nathan said march 9th man.

So it starts on the 9th of March. How long will this preorder go for? I'm waiting on my "$300 Cashback with New Chase Freedom Credit Card Approval After Spending $500 in 3 Months" credit card deal, but I'm still waiting to get my card in the mail.

I was hoping to spend about $500+ on either a Mechman or DC Power Alt then use my $300 credit cash back on this promo presale here, but I don't know if I'll have enough time to do it in 1 go.

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Cannot wait for this! Picking up (2) XP3000's for the trunk! I hope it starts on or before March 9th... I go on spring break the 10th, for only a week, and I plan on building my box. But the box is built over the batteries, so need them soon!!

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)