XS Power

XS Power/Audio Savings SMD Group Buy 2012!! ENDS 4-13-12

No, we'll have continuous supply

Hey just letting you know that the XP3000 sometimes shows up and sometimes doesnt during the day when you click the banner on the Main page of your website. At first I thought it was out of stock but then I looked later and it was back again. Now it is gone once again. Even searching xp3000 doesnt bring it up, but the xp2500 will so IDK whats happening. Least thats what Im seeing on my end, just wanted to let you know since it may be happening to others who are also intrested in the group buy.

its probably because the XP3000 is getting sold out really fast and they have to keep adding it back into their inventory as they keep receiving more of the batteries in. everyone prefers to purchase the XP3000 vs XP2500. So you just have to hit everything at the right time xD

Yes, our system updates realtime based on whats sold/whats in your cart. So currently, we only have three XP3000s left, however theyre in someones cart! We pretty much sold them all yesterday! We have more on the way and should be here by Monday or Tuesday. We still have the XP2500s in stock, and the other models will be here soon! Thanks!

:)

I was looking to get a 3100D basically for the fact that I have a shitty stock battery and I don't want to put a battery in the trunk. Is there anything we can work out?

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

You can use the SMD code, SMDVIPCUSTOMER for 7% off

I put that in on xs's website?

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low