Feb 18th IASCA in Indy

I could possibly go. I got 3 hdc3 10"s in a uglyyy temp box on 2 1200d until i get some time off from college to build a final box and seal off the trunk and get a 3000+ amp.

If I went do you guys think I could compete in anything with my ugly temp setup? Or could I possibly get it metered? I would go for that just to see what Im at now

Come on out!

They helped me out greatly. I never did any metering but everyone out there helped, gave tips, lend out iPods and CDs.

They also were gonna help take my subs out in the cold weather!

X2 its also a great way to see some really nice builds and get demos.

The x isn't loud lol j/k

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

I could possibly go. I got 3 hdc3 10"s in a uglyyy temp box on 2 1200d until i get some time off from college to build a final box and seal off the trunk and get a 3000+ amp.

If I went do you guys think I could compete in anything with my ugly temp setup? Or could I possibly get it metered? I would go for that just to see what Im at now

The show is FREE so why not come out.

And if I get everything done my drive will be almost 4 hrs.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

The show is FREE so why not come out.

And if I get everything done my drive will be almost 4 hrs.

I would have no idea what I was doing since it will be the first show Ive went to.

guess I should go, need to start somewhere Lol

Build In Progress for Slamology 2013

3 m1xl 18s walled in a gti

1 5k

4 batts

audio technix 1/0

8 cheap r/f 6.5s

mb quart 4.60

For most of us this will be the first time competing in this org. IASCA is just now starting to make it up north. I have only seen it done at SBN so this would be my first time competing in these classes. :)

So don't worry if you don't really know what you are doing, this show is to help everyone get prepared for finals next month and a meet and greet for a new judge to the area.

For most of us this will be the first time competing in this org. IASCA is just now starting to make it up north. I have only seen it done at SBN so this would be my first time competing in these classes. :)

So don't worry if you don't really know what you are doing, this show is to help everyone get prepared for finals next month and a meet and greet for a new judge to the area.

Sweet. I don't really know the rules and restrictions

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

I'll be there. Hopefully the new setup will be done. If not still gonna do the drive to chill w/ everyone.

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

it's a 4.5 hour drive from me :( and that's if I'm speeding with a rental car

haha dont do that. youre gonna be payin lots of tickets

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*