Sonic Electronix

So I listen to my phone through the iPod jack a lot and it's mostly pandora and a little of you tube but how safe is it playing that through my deck? They say YouTube vids have really bad quality so if I bought the vu meter that's coming out soon would that help me out ? I'm currently tuned to -15 on my sub amp with DD-1, I will be retuning to -10 or -5. So I guess I'm wondering if that meter will actually show real time clipping when I'm listening to YouTube or Pandora or my iPod with lots of decaf? Thanks

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Perfect. And how do you set it up correctly? I'm still in my learning curve, but after 6 recones I kinda get frustrated lol. It will soon be 4 18 m1 lvl 5s and I don't wanna recone after recone just tryin to make this my most reliable set up.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

AQ20K

Don't listen to Pandora or youtube. Shit is very low quality. And 6 god damn recones you just aren't doing something right. One or two ok. Adjust a little and good to go. You just aren't fixing the problem. I have satellite radio but again. Shitty quality so I never crank it. Find a song you like. Then down load it if you want to turn it up all the way.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Try and tune with the -5 or -10 tracks. I tuned with the -5 to be on the safe side. Decaf was saying if you played his music to tune with the -5

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

That's what I plan on doing. Is the -10 track and yea I know why they blew twice the first time a basket snapped. And the second time I'm not sure and the last time was too much power too big of box and playing below tuning on decaf with my amp tuned too -15. I just recone them all at the same time. I've always only blown one, then I just wall socket the other or cut it up working fine.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

AQ20K

I finally gave up and started buying tracks off of Itunes. Even traded my zune for an Ipod. I hate em both, but stealing music sucks now. Occasionally I'll grab mix-tapes and pre-releases but my need for high quality audio got the best of me. $1 a song isn't really that bad, and i'll never lose my tracks if any one of my computers crash. RIP limewire.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I've been buyin off iTunes a lot too but I got 3800+ songs so that's a lot of money to spend. But for Sirius, pandora, YouTube, and my iPod I think this meter will work well for me, if Ray could chime back in and explain how to set it up properly.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

AQ20K

Saw the video Steve posted on how to hook it up real time. Guess the only question now is will it show clipping from YouTube, Pandora, Sirius, etc. I don't play full tilt with any of it but Sirius loud. Thanks for the help

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

AQ20K