Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

Holy shit are you guys kidding me? Man I dont even know what to say......Mark my word If I come up with another bike for her I will absolutely donate this one to a family that needs it.

What she needs is a recumabnt style....possibly a hand crank bike. Her therapist is supposed to be borrowing a foot crank, and a hand crank to see which one works best for her.

The foot crank one goes for $750 HERE

The hand crank one is $1075 HERE

Because I am a previous customer I'm elgible for a 10% discount....which is awesome.

The members on this site never cease to amaze me ya know. Nate...just the gesture alone really means alot to me. Right now I have about $200 saved towards the bike.....and figured I would have enough by selling her current one if I can. Even if nothing pans out.....I just want to express my deepest gratitude for the support here. I almost didnt even post this here because it seemed like such a long shot....now I'm happy I did!!!

Thanks alot guys!!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well hopefully ur 100 closer in a few days!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

My paypal...it's [email protected] ...... please....PLEASE....if you send something include your user name so I know who to thank. You guys are amazing.....simply put!!

If I end up not having to sell this to get her one that works for her, please let me know if you know a family that can benefit from having her current bike. It's not something that insurance pays for, but if you know anyone with CP you know how important movement is....and unfortunately so many people cant even affort these.

I would love nothing more than to be able to donate this to a kid who can really benefit from it.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

What's the PayPal? Will send in $30 next Friday(I'm broke at the momen :(...) I know your lil girl will fight it through. Just gotta have hope.

Edit: nevermind just seen you post the email. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

sucks about ur baby girl bro

i wish i can give u something to help =/

if i can get something in the next few days i will give u something bro :drinks:

i hope ur girl will get better

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

You guys are the shit.....thank you so much!! And, yes I always have hope and faith in her....she amazes me everyday....I mean I know I'm an awesome dad and all(smartass), but it's her who lives every day of her life with a smile on her face.

Again...thank you guys....I mean that with the most sincerity!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Gives me the butterflies seeing this unfold. You guys bring a tear to my eye, great to see a brother being supported here. Warms my heart to hear that you will donate the current bike if you don't have to sell it to get your money. :):clapping: If I had money in my account, I would send a little something too. Maybe in a couple of weeks. :)

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Archived