Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

Thanks a ton you guys.......I really appreciate everything more than I can even express......Nothing like this has ever happened to me and it's just really amazing......the feeling is just.....I cant even describe it.

Thank you so much!!

Like button...

It's no problem glad to help out :drinks:

I always knew there were good people here on this forum but damn I have some serious respect for some SMD members here.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

my sister has CP she can't walk or talk but my family has learned how she expresses herself and she is now living with a caretaker that we treat like part of the family, because she has treated my sister like one of her own. once i get paid i will send some money with pay pal myself back when we were in our small town we talked to our church to hold a fundraiser and got her a bike we also had no way of expressing our gratitude for a great community she always loved riding her bike she was all giggles and laughs. We even made a small garden for her to play in. She has had hard times though too we had a couple caretakers that were not a fit, but we were lucky to have 2 that treated her the very same to them both i think they saw her as a daughter. she has made progress though she can stand by herself using a ledge. she can walk with assistance. doctors said she had no chance of walking ha take that while other doctors said we will give it a shot. this i am proud to be her big brother

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

What you said earlier makes perfect sense, techforce.

--

Nine- My girlfriends 8 year old sister has a very severe case of cerebral palsy that prevents her from doing virtually everything. She has very little control of her arms, legs, head and cannot speak. That being said I personally know (to an extent) of the life that comes with raising a child with CP. I'll donate a little myself once I get paid next Tuesday.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

It's really cool to hear other people with similar situations. Yes, it can be challenging....but you dont see me talk about those times because they just come and go. It's the good times I focus on with her....if I showed any signs of distress she would pick up on it right away.....so I just dont. I unwind after she goes to bed by screwing around with my truck in the garage, it keeps me sane....no matter how long it takes to finish doesnt matter.....so it's not like it's all just difficult. I can easily say we have more great moments than not so great ones....

Thanks for sharing your stories guys!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

hey jason, not much, but $25 in your paypal from the wife and I to help....best wishes to you and your daughter :drinks:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Thanks a ton guys.....I really do appreciate this!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Thanks a ton guys.....I really do appreciate this!!

Going to be sending you a PM....my 6 year old daughter also has CP...I know exactly what you're going through...she has PT and OT multiple times a week. She had a stroke at birth that caused it.

Props to everyone who has donated. If I was not so financially strapped myself I would donate, if not buy her one myself!

Archived