Second Skin Audio

Fi SP4 18 box Im building for a youtuber :D

audiofanaticz

I swear man some of these guys spend more time trying to prove others wrong then they dop anything eles on this forum. I think the box is bad ass ! Ya know I think this thread was started about him building a fucking box! It reminds me of a buzzard picking at a dead dog on the side of the road. Like tag teaming on folks over lil stuff. To me that's acting like a child. The build looks bad ass ! Some of you guys need to just calm down over simple shit like that. Why try and ruin a good thread? That's acting more like a child than him changing your post. I thought it was funny as shit my self lol.

I loled! thanks!

I could easily delete comments, but instead I will let their true colors shine!!! :popcorn:<_<

i punched a baby in the face today

box looks awesome man and always love the 45s :drinks:

Thanks! :)

Box looks good Brian.

About the SP4s in a 4th order. It is not designed to be used in 4th orders/sealed cabs only. It will work in a ported or sealed alignments just fine its a medium QTS driver which will excel in either enclosure type.

Anyone who used the BTLs will know not to throw those in sealed box though the N2s can and are proven to work in 4th orders.

Thanks bro! :drinks:

But really what would you know about the Fi/AA line, its not like your a dealer or anything... lmao /sarcasm :popcorn:

You know its funny that those who go and delete make a post, then delete it....

You must be forgetting something huh JD1102.

Im a moderator, that post you deleted goes to the trash bin where I can view it, Hell I can even restore the posts that you deleted. hmm odd isnt that.. I think I may just do that! Cheers!

bring them back idc and i know you can see them and if all of yall can't read let me just say read again where did i say it can't be in the others NO WHERE i said it was built for 4ths is what i had read just bc its built for one thing doesn't mean it can't be used in many other applications i never said that and im sorry yall can't read

Why do you 45 in almost every corner, I am trying to learn something new for a change. :drink40:

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

bring them back idc and i know you can see them and if all of yall can't read let me just say read again where did i say it can't be in the others NO WHERE i said it was built for 4ths is what i had read just bc its built for one thing doesn't mean it can't be used in many other applications i never said that and im sorry yall can't read

That is not what you said..

You said

the only thing i don't understand is why everyone is buying the sp4 and not putting them in 4ths which is what fi said they built them for??

First off, I said the whole "just because they are built for 4th orders, doesnt mean they cant be used in a ported box" thing a long time ago in this thread, yet you still argued your theory from misreading or not interpreting Fi's post a while ago.

You are saying they are for forth orders since you said everyone is not using them how fi built the sub for.

If you knew that the sp4's where not built for 4th orders, you would of had no reason to say the above thing.

But you did, so you are implying they are built for 4th orders.

Just man up admit you made a mistake just like you read wrong on the other site where Fi made the post.

Is it that hard to man up for once in your life?

what jd is getting at is why hasnt anyone tried putting them in a 4th order, which they would sound good in one

No, he is not saying anything even close to asking why no one is not using them in 4th orders. He is asking "why everyone is buying the sp4 and not putting them in 4ths which is what fi said they built them for??" - Thats his own wording..

exactly as i said i read it was built for 4ths now how do you infer that it can't be used for something else? i never stated that as you proved with my posts. and i done said i ment to ask the first as a question thats on the first page

edit: just as it says in the link i gave you that btl n2 is built for ported but can be used in 4ths

edit2: thats like saying headphones were built for music on the go and you infer they can't be used at home is exactly what you are saying

Box isn't a 4th. It's what the CUSTOMER wants.

Box is sex regardless.

Cheers mate on a splendid box indeed. I appreciate true efficiency, and its easy to see wood is not wasted meaninglessly with every cut, line, and section.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Make sure guy links vids or at least uploads a build log. Would love to see the box and subs in action.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived