99fullsizechevy Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 I built it a while back and been trying to track it down it hopes of maybe repurchasing it... It was my hs project and It kills me to think I lost it.. Last I heard it was around Mississippi Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
thecityxignites Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 Haven't seen it, but that's a sick truck 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
99fullsizechevy Posted January 26, 2012 Author Report Posted January 26, 2012 Wouldn't let me edit last post But I want it back so bad I would litterally give up both of my balls for it, cut it open with a butter knife and hand em to the owner lmao Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
thecityxignites Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 Hahah. There's not much of a chance I'll see it, since I'm in Alaska, but if I do, I'll let you know, lol 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
99fullsizechevy Posted January 26, 2012 Author Report Posted January 26, 2012 Thanks I've been tryin to track it for a year now, everytime I find it the person has just sold it and I can get ahold of the buyer.. As far as I know it's had like 5 owners and less than 10k miles put on it in 2 1/2 years Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
99fullsizechevy Posted January 26, 2012 Author Report Posted January 26, 2012 Link to build thread from old account http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/34369-new-ride/ Laying frame soon.. System has to wait
Nine8SST Posted January 26, 2012 Report Posted January 26, 2012 THAT is a badass truck...just checked out the build.....mark my word, someday I will bag my truck....I love the look!! I hope you find it man!! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
Lbox88 Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/4624-the-random-picture-post/page__view__findpost__p__1979787 Maybe? n8 tracked this thread down when he saw it in the random picture post. UBL | Build Log
HatersGonnaHate Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 Lbox, did you PM him too? Or just bump this thread? My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
n8ball2013 Posted April 20, 2012 Report Posted April 20, 2012 I pmed him just now THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.