Sonic Electronix

hey guys i got a 2010 Mazda 3 i recently had 2 pioneer 12 inch subs with and MTX 404 amp i got them for free but i gave them back to my uncle because that wasn't enough now i am new with all this i install them my self with my friend but i need help with all this brands lol what you guys suggest would sound nice but not to expensive?

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Audioque, Fi, Ascendant Audio, DC, Sundown Audio, Skar audio, Obsidian audio.

without breaking the bank, Obsidian audio on a nice AQ 750.1 should be nice

Edited by 412 CVX

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

hey guys i got a 2010 Mazda 3 i recently had 2 pioneer 12 inch subs with and MTX 404 amp i got them for free but i gave them back to my uncle because that wasn't enough now i am new with all this i install them my self with my friend but i need help with all this brands lol what you guys suggest would sound nice but not to expensive?

Amp- Audiopipe AP1500D

Subs- 2 Obsidian 12's dual 4 ohm.

Build your own box. :)

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Tell what you have, HU, battery, maby hold the MTX for front, rear or both. Tell us what you want, how many subs, how loud, what music do you listening for?

Last and not least tell us your Budget, have a look in the Skar-section, there special sales for boxes+amps, and can get a box with 2 12, for a price

that you pay for the box 0,01 $.

PS. would you buy used products, something out of the want to sale section, E-bay or other forum.

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Tell what you have, HU, battery, maby hold the MTX for front, rear or both. Tell us what you want, how many subs, how loud, what music do you listening for?

Last and not least tell us your Budget, have a look in the Skar-section, there special sales for boxes+amps, and can get a box with 2 12, for a price

PS. would you buy used products, something out of the want to sale section, E-bay or other forum.

Exactly. What is your budget and goal for this?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Exactly. What is your budget and goal for this?

Damm thanks Guys For the fast Reply i mean want to have around 1,000 or 1,500 amp and the RMS of the subs to be around there too like listen to hip hop and reggueton

Plus i dont mind buying everything little by little i want to have a nice system that is loud

Edited by elflako17

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

Here the 2 Skaroffers sub+amp deal and sub´s + custom ported box, you need a vew bucks for wiring fusing and Big 3, maby $ for wood to build a box,

What kind of battery is in your car? Is it a AGM batt?

thanks for the help man appreciated and the cars has a power tron battery in which it came with the car when i got it 5 months ago i have still have all the wires and the fuse in my car but if a need others wired ill get them just tell me which one and ill order them now if i can.

Skaroffers deal The amp is good but the subs??? rms 600watts? i need more then that lol

Edited by elflako17

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

they can take more than 600 rms apiece. they matched the subs and amps up for a reason.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

they can take more than 600 rms apiece. they matched the subs and amps up for a reason.

actually i when to the website and looked the specs and i like the deal =] all i need now is a box lol

and should i get the 12 inch or 15?

Edited by elflako17

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*