2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

well what's your airspace like?

what you mean by airspace?? :unsure:

He means how much space do u have in your trunk. If going ported you're going to need a certain amount of space for the subs to perform properly

Well according to the manual I have 11.8 cubic feet of trunk space I think I'll have to stick with 12s

Edited by elflako17

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

Here the 2 Skaroffers sub+amp deal and sub´s + custom ported box, you need a vew bucks for wiring fusing and Big 3, maby $ for wood to build a box,

What kind of battery is in your car? Is it a AGM batt?

thanks for the help man appreciated and the cars has a power tron battery in which it came with the car when i got it 5 months ago i have still have all the wires and the fuse in my car but if a need others wired ill get them just tell me which one and ill order them now if i can.

Skaroffers deal The amp is good but the subs??? rms 600watts? i need more then that lol

Don´t juge :noob:, here a My link to 2 12 Skar on a BC 2 K, nice amp, price 329,99 if you want with the sub+box offer.

In the forum are a lot of brand´s of sub´s, where it´s known that the subs can take more than rated and sometimes real abuse

Here is a My link, to a testseries from PCA Audio with 600 watt RMS sub´s, and here to the test of the Sundown SA 15 D".

You have 6 post, and you not tellin a budget and want to go small by small. What i guess is small to small in a range of a quality

who is able to be clean and loud in a bang/buck style. You want get a better offer than the Skar offers, only if you have luck

something matching in used. Idk what car you have, but you can surly do 145-147 dB´s with these boxes and up to 2 K.

Think you would more than surprised of the Skar-box with a 1500-2000 watt amp, the only reason is to set the gains proper,

and the electrical system of the car can backup the power. Hold the 4 channel MTX amp for a front/rearsystem.

For 1.5 - 2 K system you need a good electrical system, how many amps produce your alternator.

Im from Germany idk your battbrand, here is a My link to a guy who have a lot of batt´s to sale, he have other sizes as well,

if you in need shoot him a mail and tell him what the biggest is you can fit under the hood, or take 2.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Well I never said I was an expert either lol but I have a 2010 Mazda 3 and yes I saw videos of the Sundown SAX-1200D and this is what am looking for. No I haven't done the big III yet to my alternator i will when I get everything and budget I mean 800 dollars. And if you can help me in my last question airspace that I have 11.8 cubic feet of trunk space should I get 12 or 15 inch subs with Sundown SAX-1200D?

Am just popping out ideas and that's why I asked and came to this forums thank you guys soo I saw you video of the 2 12 skar on you car and it is sick but I will for sure need help on the box idk anything lol and one question what is the different betweens the 2 coils and 4 coils? And 2ohm or 4ohm? Thank you guys this is the best forums ???

Edited by elflako17

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Get the Skar deal bro...u have seen their 600rms speakers taking double that power...they are damn good for the price...newer company trying to make a name for themselves....honestly if your not too knowledgeable they Skar sub/box/amp are your best way to go...you give them dimensions if your trunk and they build the box to fit it perfect for their subs...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Get the Skar deal bro...u have seen their 600rms speakers taking double that power...they are damn good for the price...newer company trying to make a name for themselves....honestly if your not too knowledgeable they Skar sub/box/amp are your best way to go...you give them dimensions if your trunk and they build the box to fit it perfect for their subs...

Thank you sir I will go with that deal but I have the option to pick either between the 12s or 15s what should I pick?

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Thank you sir I will go with that deal but I have the option to pick either between the 12s or 15s what should I pick?

What you can better fit in your trunk.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

What you can better fit in your trunk.

Last time I had the 12s the fit perfet but the box was cheap and it was big. Well you guys know more about me soo 11.8 cubic feet of space in my trunk should I just do 12s?

I am going to upload a picture of my trunk space to see if it helps

Edited by elflako17

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*