boom50cal Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 Holy fucking titty fuck that's a LOTTTT of hours... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
ramo Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 What tire size are you running.The more i read your post the more pics and updates we need,keep'em coming bro.
down2earth Posted November 7, 2013 Author Report Posted November 7, 2013 Wish I could get those kinds of hours lol like scooter said nice bushings never heard of that company though they any good? this is the first time using them but i did hear a lot of good things about them Holy fucking titty fuck that's a LOTTTT of hours... hahaha its like that every pay so when im not working im trying to work on the truck What tire size are you running.The more i read your post the more pics and updates we need,keep'em coming bro. im running 265 / 35 / 22 hahaha ill try man little at a time my 1949 ford f-1 build log http://www.stevemead...running-boards/ my 1981 crew cab dually bagging and body dropping http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132672-bagging-and-body-dropping-a-81-crew-cab-dually/page__st__100
pittross Posted November 7, 2013 Report Posted November 7, 2013 I have a 98 gmc savanna high top van for my wheelchair I whiss I can dot to it
down2earth Posted November 7, 2013 Author Report Posted November 7, 2013 I have a 98 gmc savanna high top van for my wheelchair I whiss I can dot to it Hahaha I mite be in a wheelchair for a month I have to get my ACL fix in my knee they said I'll be off work 6 mo so yay for me my 1949 ford f-1 build log http://www.stevemead...running-boards/ my 1981 crew cab dually bagging and body dropping http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132672-bagging-and-body-dropping-a-81-crew-cab-dually/page__st__100
down2earth Posted November 8, 2013 Author Report Posted November 8, 2013 Is your ACL torn. i had 2 knee specialist tell me thats wht they think it is i get my MRI done the 13th and go back the 22nd for him to look at it and tell me wht it is my 1949 ford f-1 build log http://www.stevemead...running-boards/ my 1981 crew cab dually bagging and body dropping http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132672-bagging-and-body-dropping-a-81-crew-cab-dually/page__st__100
ramo Posted November 10, 2013 Report Posted November 10, 2013 Hopefully it is just patella tendinitis,or a partial ACL pull or tear since your still walking on it.If its either one you should be good but a full tear and a good 6-7 months with rehab but you can still get around after about a month if surge is needed.
sprkn_ranger Posted November 10, 2013 Report Posted November 10, 2013 I had a slight tear in my acl...god, talk about painful, there were a few sleepless nights for sure. Truck is looking better and better man! Keep up the killer work. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
dionysus Posted November 10, 2013 Report Posted November 10, 2013 I'm diggin it! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.