Bose disappoints me

So im putting bose on my list of stuff to buy. If this many people are hating on them they must be good.

we wouldnt hate them so much if they werent over priced for the shitty product u get lol

This. They're equivalent to Mackie/Behringer in the sound they make (it gets the job done), but there's alot better for a lot less (Hell, you can build better sounding setups :lol:)

POTATO!

Know what I hear wearing my Bose QC15's?

NOTHING LOL

Except my music. I hear that just fine.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

My sister in-law just got a Bose Wave radio, and she's like I can hear things that I never heard before. She asks me,"Isn't it great". I'm like it's o.k. but it lacks bass, she looked at me like I was crazy. And says Bose is the best not that loud bass like in your truck.SMH

I will say that these impressed me a lot when I heard them. But NOT for $300.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

still fails to process in my head how bose thought it would be a good idea to use 3" speakers in their surround sound systems. its just all fucking mids. no highs whatsoever. they rely on fucking processing from the movie/receiver.

still fails to process in my head how bose thought it would be a good idea to use 3" speakers in their surround sound systems. its just all fucking mids. no highs whatsoever. they rely on fucking processing from the movie/receiver.

they want to be cute with the entire 'little cube' idea, and I'm assuming they feel that they can sucker people into it. I'm just happy mine are gone, and replaced with a pretty decent tube amp setup.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived