Everthing is looking good man. No problem on the camera, if anything you should be thanking Dan for tracking me down at that show lol. At least the batteries was still good and we was able to flip through the pics and as soon as I saw the door panels...I was like yep I know who that belongs to.

Well thanks for sure, and tell him I said thanks again also! It was very cool to get it back!

SICc as always bud.sicc as always

Thanks man, appreciate it!

Hey man! I have a used Skill Mag 77 Worm Drive Saw if you want it. I had it when I owned my construction company. Forgot it one day and was going through a Ridgid fetish so I bought a saw, basically the same saw, that day. Let me know and I'll send it to you!

Everything looks great man! I love the clean tidy wires! LOVE IT! Keep it coming! :popcorn:

Great job so far..

Thanks guys! I appreciate the compliments! Thanks for looking!

Scotty, I sent you a PM.

Did not receive your pm..you could hit me up on fb.

Oops, sorry about that, I was referring to the other Scott.

But hey I'll still hit you up on fb, I was wanting to ask you something anyway!

One saw, on it's way!! Put it to good use buddy! I know you will!

Thank you so much!

This right here is one good dude! If more people were like him, how much better would the whole world be?

Thanks again man!!!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Door Panel Update:

Well, I took them to the upholstery shop this morning, for the third time, to drop them off to be wrapped. I had already had them there 2 times before, letting them see them, and give me a written quote to wrap them up. But today, when I went to drop them off, the guy tells me he is sorry, but he doesn't even want to do it. He said tbh he didn't think he could do it to my standards, having never done anything like this before. So....

Well that sucks, but at the same time, Id much rather this happen than to get a shitty job done, and be stuck with that. So now what to do, what to do? This was the only upholstery shop within at least an hour drive, and I was so pumped about getting them wrapped. :(

With that being said, I think I can make the most of this. I have an idea, not a sure thing, but instead something I am thinking of trying. I just really want to get these babies DONE and in the car, jamming and looking pretty! So I'm gonna think about this, and possibly try something else to get this party started! Stay tuned!

And, if anyone knows of any upholstery shops, good ones, that wouldn't be afraid to do my doors, and do them perfect, then please hit me up! I have searched, but I can't seem to find anyone within driving distance. There has to be someone in Columbus or Cincinnati or Dayton, all of which are 2 - 3 hr drive for me. But I'd gladly drive it to get the right person on it! Thanks!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

man this is tuning out sweet ... nice job and cant wait to see more .

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

Okay, so another project I wanted to get done was the b pillar. Plans are to put a set of 4" and a set of 5.25" co-axles in and run them off the HU. So here we go!

481051_415047828531215_1534760455_n.jpg

Build is looking great man, i've always wanted to paint my door panels a different color but i've never been motivated enough to do it :(, but I couldn't help but notice that you said you will be running the b-pillar coaxials off of HU power, assuming you tune your bass amp and your highs amp for the doors with a DD-1, i'm afraid that whenever you drive it playing full tilt you will get lots of distortion out of the b-pillar speakers as the amp inside the headunit clips way before your mids and highs amp clips, no matter how hard i've tried i've never been able to tune a HU's settings to make mids sound good at max un-clipped volume, for example my kenwood which I don't turn up past 31 out of 35 would distort with the internal amp at about 25, once I got the highs amp installed I could turn it up to about 31 without distorting. By no means am I bashing you or your build, just throwing out a suggestion from personal experience, get a small amp on those b-pillar mids so that you can tune them accordingly.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

That sucks, but at least he told you and didn't just screw you out of the money on a shitty job. It'll work out!

No doubt! I would have been hatin' that for real! Thanks man!

And dude, thank you very much for sending me that saw, that was super cool of you to do! I'm sure that cost you a few dollars to ship, and I feel bad, you should let me pay you the shipping back.

In case you guys are lost, Scooter seen in my log where I didn't have a circular saw, and being the stand up guy he is, he mailed me one! And not just a $29 WalMart saw either, this is one of the bigger industrial type. Thank you, I really, really appreciate that! If nothing else, I owe ya one, (and I won't forget)!

So what's next in your plans?

Thank you, man I can't wait to do more! Seems like the past few weeks it has either been raining, or I've been pulling overtime to catch up on the days missed over the rain! Stupid weather... Anyway I should have a good update for everyone here pretty soon. Thanks again! :drink40:

Build is looking great man, i've always wanted to paint my door panels a different color but i've never been motivated enough to do it :(, but I couldn't help but notice that you said you will be running the b-pillar coaxials off of HU power, assuming you tune your bass amp and your highs amp for the doors with a DD-1, i'm afraid that whenever you drive it playing full tilt you will get lots of distortion out of the b-pillar speakers as the amp inside the headunit clips way before your mids and highs amp clips, no matter how hard i've tried i've never been able to tune a HU's settings to make mids sound good at max un-clipped volume, for example my kenwood which I don't turn up past 31 out of 35 would distort with the internal amp at about 25, once I got the highs amp installed I could turn it up to about 31 without distorting. By no means am I bashing you or your build, just throwing out a suggestion from personal experience, get a small amp on those b-pillar mids so that you can tune them accordingly.

Thanks man, and yeah you are right, that is gonna be a problem. I can't believe I never thought of that, I've been trying to go over every little detail in my head, to make sure there is no problems, and I must have totally over looked that. So yeah, I will either have to get an amp for them, or re-think the idea all together. It's not too late, even though I already cut the pillars. I can hit the junkyard and get another set no problem. I was thinking about it anyway, to keep the factory seat-belts. When I planned all this, the plan was to get a set of racing style seats, and 4 or 5 point harnesses for them. But lately, I've been second guessing that decision, so I guess I have some more deciding to do....

But thank you very much for pointing that out. I wouldn't have even noticed, until I went to jam with everything in, then I would have been disappointed for sure. Good lookin' out! :drink40:

But on a good note, there are gonna be some pretty cool updates here soon! So, thanks for checkin' in, and please, check back later!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Aw man, no big deal at all. I shipped it through my work. It's a saw I had for back up, from when I was a contractor. Well now I have no use for it, and it's just laying around. Like I told you it needs a couple things, but works now so I figured I know you'd put it to good use so why not! Enjoy it! Don't cut anything off that you're not supposed to, cause then I'll feel like shit!

My plans next, I have to wait till next week to get that 10" sub, cause I got home too late this week. Then I'll be building that Center console enclosure and get that all squared away! Lots and lots to do. But I'm also in OT fund replenishing mode too. Lots of house projects and no money to do them. Balancing act!

Enjoy!

That sucks, but at least he told you and didn't just screw you out of the money on a shitty job. It'll work out!

No doubt! I would have been hatin' that for real! Thanks man!

And dude, thank you very much for sending me that saw, that was super cool of you to do! I'm sure that cost you a few dollars to ship, and I feel bad, you should let me pay you the shipping back.

In case you guys are lost, Scooter seen in my log where I didn't have a circular saw, and being the stand up guy he is, he mailed me one! And not just a $29 WalMart saw either, this is one of the bigger industrial type. Thank you, I really, really appreciate that! If nothing else, I owe ya one, (and I won't forget)!

So what's next in your plans?

Thank you, man I can't wait to do more! Seems like the past few weeks it has either been raining, or I've been pulling overtime to catch up on the days missed over the rain! Stupid weather... Anyway I should have a good update for everyone here pretty soon. Thanks again! :drink40:

Thanks man, and yeah you are right, that is gonna be a problem. I can't believe I never thought of that, I've been trying to go over every little detail in my head, to make sure there is no problems, and I must have totally over looked that. So yeah, I will either have to get an amp for them, or re-think the idea all together. It's not too late, even though I already cut the pillars. I can hit the junkyard and get another set no problem. I was thinking about it anyway, to keep the factory seat-belts. When I planned all this, the plan was to get a set of racing style seats, and 4 or 5 point harnesses for them. But lately, I've been second guessing that decision, so I guess I have some more deciding to do....

But thank you very much for pointing that out. I wouldn't have even noticed, until I went to jam with everything in, then I would have been disappointed for sure. Good lookin' out! :drink40:

But on a good note, there are gonna be some pretty cool updates here soon! So, thanks for checkin' in, and please, check back later!

Glad I could help man, I just can't see such a badass build and not have an amp on all the speakers haha :D looking forward to updates!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived