2k1 EM2 Civic >> PaCiFiKbAllA'z Update >>Wolfram Audio 4500.1 >>Singer 250A Alt>>Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 FULLY LOADED!!

• 2 weeks later...

nice man.

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Are you having any issues with voltage drop? Starting at 14.3-14.7, then dropping to mid 13's? If so, google "Honda civic eld bypass". That eld controls the alternator output and toggles it between "energy/gas saving mode" and high output mode. The bypass eliminates that, so you can control the voltage by switching the alternator mode with a toggle switch. With the eld being there, not bypasses, you won't be getting full potential from your new alt. Just helping a brotha out and sharing the knowledge :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

^^ good to know bro...thanks for that. According to dude at DC, my alt should be shipping this week. As it is right now with my stock alt, I am sucking wind when it comes to voltage...lol when I'm cruising and have my deck half turned up, it will fluctuate between 14.3 and 14...but when I get it turned up, it will drop down nasty...down to 11.9, sometimes 11.7....I have refrained from turning my shit up till I get my new alt.

I will keep u guys tuned in =)

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Wuddup Cody...yeah I noticed that about DC...I emailed them last week about the status of my order and got no response...I just called them a few days ago and hope they get it here soon.

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

• 2 weeks later...

SO...almost 3 weeks later and 3 phone calls and 2 e-mails, my DC Power alt has finally shipped! Should be here in a few days...in the meantime, gotta cop me a battery charger (got my eye on a Noco Genius 7200) so I can ready the battleship and do some damage lol Oooo happy day!

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Great news Drew. Let me know what charger you get. Been looking for one myself. Thinking about the ctek one.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Hmmm....wonder what is in this box:

DSC00303.jpg

I just pooped in my pants =)

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

Got my brand new belts today...first things first...get a batt charger, charge them batts, install the batts, THEN install the power.....DC Power FTW!!

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Archived