2k1 EM2 Civic >> PaCiFiKbAllA'z Update >>Wolfram Audio 4500.1 >>Singer 250A Alt>>Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 FULLY LOADED!!

Cool deal bro, and thanks! Any questions or concerns about the bypass, just shoot me a pm or post it in the ELD thread and I'll get back to you!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck yea! How long did he say it's gonna take?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

2 week lead time (thats what my invoice said <--- so i'm assuming 2 weeks lol

I think you'll like the SINGER alty,... i also was told a 2 week lead time, but got mine on the 5th working day. You may get lucky also. I am also curious what size you were able to snag for your honda?. Mine was the 225amp model. Acura tsx here, It bolted and plugged up just like stock. I think youll be happy man. Cheers and good luck.

Think he got the 165amp alt, it's gonna be a beast for that charging system!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Damn dude that sucks about the dc alt. GOod thing you got a refund. So what size alt did u end up ordering from singer?

Yeah, the DC alt looked bad ass too! I got probably the only size alt he offers for my year Civic (01-05), 165A alt.

2 week lead time (thats what my invoice said <--- so i'm assuming 2 weeks lol

I think you'll like the SINGER alty,... i also was told a 2 week lead time, but got mine on the 5th working day. You may get lucky also. I am also curious what size you were able to snag for your honda?. Mine was the 225amp model. Acura tsx here, It bolted and plugged up just like stock. I think youll be happy man. Cheers and good luck.

Wow, thats a fast turn around. I got 165A. The Acura's are able to house bigger sized alts, the Civics not so much...my engine bay is really tight to maneuver around. But yeah, I sure can't wait! Thanks bro'.

Yup it'll be 2 weeks TOPS. ready to feed that amp the right way? Lol

Yeah bout fuckin' time right? lol Time to feed my amp some steroids!

Think he got the 165amp alt, it's gonna be a beast for that charging system!

Yup, got that one. So in total, I will have 165A (alt) + 65Ah (Stinger) + 2 x 62Ah (Odyssey) = 354A to power my electrical needs, which automatically puts me in BEAST mode...(hope I calculated that right lol)

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Archived