Second Skin Audio

Member's dust cap of choice?

Lucky4Designs

i'd like to see what you come up with

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

So far, it's nothing too special. It's also a prototype though, using the conventional 12-spoke basket. Eventually once I get my tools back, I'd like to make my own basket again or modify one of the 12-spokes. I made my own spider landing that cooled the coil down substantially, and didn't take rocket science to make!

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Um these duhhh:

f31d16fa.jpg

LOL entered this thread and was gonna say Funky Pup dustcovers and you ninja'd me hard :drinks:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Um these duhhh:

f31d16fa.jpg

LOL entered this thread and was gonna say Funky Pup dustcovers and you ninja'd me hard :drinks:

BAHAHAHA!!! Funky Pup caps FTW!

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Um these duhhh:

f31d16fa.jpg

Well he said they will be entry level subs and we all know ta funky pup is no entry level sub, it can cause winds storms, crack pavement, the list goes on...

Lmao

OP. Seriously though, when is the estimated time frame fot your first prototype?

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Um these duhhh:

f31d16fa.jpg

Well he said they will be entry level subs and we all know ta funky pup is no entry level sub, it can cause winds storms, crack pavement, the list goes on...

Lmao

OP. Seriously though, when is the estimated time frame fot your first prototype?

I'm hoping I will have the prototype completely assembled and ready for testing before the end of February. Once it's assembled and ready for testing, I'm going to put it through a couple month's worth of torture testing to see how well it will hold up. After all, performance, quality, and reliablility is what I'm shooting for. I don't have an ETA on when it will be ready for sale, I still have to find a source for motors because the company in China I was going to deal with would've put the cost at well over $200 per sub, about $60 more than what I would like to sell my first line for.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Tuned in! I'm interested to hear about all the behind the scenes designing of the speakers

It is very exciting! My supplier (George) said when he attended CES in '95 or '96 when Digital Designs was just getting started, everyone thought they wouldn't last. Everyone assumed a small company from Stillwater, OK wouldn't last and look where DD is now!

It's a dream of mine, but hopefully I can do the same thing.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

Archived