First time you set off a car alarm

parking garages = every alarm + mass panic lol

every single time im in a parking garage i do this, its just amusing to hit mute and hear 10+ alarms going off at the same time lmfao

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

That's funny, because everytime I've had to park in the parking garage on campus here (full parking lot outside my dorm ftl) I can't recall setting off an alarm. I think I did once, but I didn't actually stop my music to find out. I was thinking of making a bass video for the Decaf'd version of White Girl in the parking garage tomorrow (what set off the 2 alarms I referred to earlier).

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

i try not to piss people off...i have done it when i had my 15s in my s10 just passing by cars at a cruise..but never tried to do it on purpose

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

Back when I had my old amp putting out around 400 watts to 2 10's in a prefab sealed box, when ever i went past a van in my town playing a dubstep remix of A millie, when a certain high note hit it would always set it off.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

i try not to piss people off...i have done it when i had my 15s in my s10 just passing by cars at a cruise..but never tried to do it on purpose

Yeah, same thing happened to me earlier. I pulled into the grocery parking lot when I went shopping and noticed that an alarm was going off when I went into the store then somebody shut it off. At first I didn't know if it was me or just the person messing with their alarm tryna scare me when I got out or something. So then when I left I intentionally tried to see if it was me and I ended up setting off two. I think I'm over the thrill of it now though, just another stepping stone along the "loudness scale"!

Back when I had my old amp putting out around 400 watts to 2 10's in a prefab sealed box, when ever i went past a van in my town playing a dubstep remix of A millie, when a certain high note hit it would always set it off.

So do you happen to know if the higher or lower notes are easier to do it with? I wasn't actually paying attention to that part and White Girl has a 30Hz note as well as a 50Hz note :shrug:

ehh i set off a few with my 2 kicker cvxs on my aq2200d

but the current setup, i can just drive by parking lots such as dealerships and audio shops and they'll go off, dont even need to drive through them, if the roads close enough its fair game

i do at school a lot too, not like i mean to but shit happens

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

when i just got my beat upgraded a few months ago i was setting alarms from far away :rofl: i thought it wasn't because of my beat but when i go to work i lower my beat about 150ft from getting there and i can hear many alarms, just today a guy from work told me i had good sound in my SUV, i was listening to music in the parking lot and he was sitting like 300ft at hes desk and had to come out and see what was making the bass and having everything vibrate in is office lol

when i just got my beat upgraded a few months ago i was setting alarms from far away :rofl: i thought it wasn't because of my beat but when i go to work i lower my beat about 150ft from getting there and i can hear many alarms, just today a guy from work told me i had good sound in my SUV, i was listening to music in the parking lot and he was sitting like 300ft at hes desk and had to come out and see what was making the bass and having everything vibrate in is office lol

That's what my next setup should be like, I'll be walling off 2 FI SP4s on a DC 5.0k in my tiny ass Cavalier and tuning super low