2000 GMC Jimmy 9,000w RMS Total Audio

I will try and do this as nice as possible...

What the goddamn ugly as shit fuck....riddle me this batman, what kind of shop do you own? What is the name? I just for the life of me can not believe you own a shop. Not when one of your "installers" does that kind of work. That entire thing is a clusterfuck of ghetto screw jobs, most likely hack wiring jobs, and thrown together pieces. Funny, when I texted the number if the car was for sale guy said yes and didn't say anything about working at a shop. There is no way I would let that guy within 100 miles of my shop, let alone work in it, or touch any tools, or do any work WITH MY NAME ON IT.

I am not a fan of the body kit, color, audio setup, thrown together pieces, carpet, fabric, equipment....sorry, but this is exactly what I would give my business card to and tell him I could fix that shit ALL UP. I would be embarassed to show these pictures, let alone take credit for it.

Tsk tsk

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I will try and do this as nice as possible...

What the goddamn ugly as shit fuck....riddle me this batman, what kind of shop do you own? What is the name? I just for the life of me can not believe you own a shop. Not when one of your "installers" does that kind of work. That entire thing is a clusterfuck of ghetto screw jobs, most likely hack wiring jobs, and thrown together pieces. Funny, when I texted the number if the car was for sale guy said yes and didn't say anything about working at a shop. There is no way I would let that guy within 100 miles of my shop, let alone work in it, or touch any tools, or do any work WITH MY NAME ON IT.

I am not a fan of the body kit, color, audio setup, thrown together pieces, carpet, fabric, equipment....sorry, but this is exactly what I would give my business card to and tell him I could fix that shit ALL UP. I would be embarassed to show these pictures, let alone take credit for it.

Tsk tsk

I do not own a shop he works at a shop with my father, he is an installer. I did not take credit for it nor have I boasted about it, I just simply asked opinions on what people thought of it. I really wasn't expecting a response like that and as I have said numerous times that is his private vehicle, he likes it and thats him. He does not do this to customer vehicles this is his private work in progress. I appreciate your honesty while a little harsh I can understand completely where you are coming from but I have seen a lot worse and the wiring is not hacked at all. Again the truck is being cleaned up a lot and I have stated my opinions on it. I am not sure where you got the idea that I owned a shop or that I am taking credit for this.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Ok so one of my installers bought this truck a while back and has been doing a lot of work on it.

Like I said, I did mean that in the nicest way possible.

And when you said "my installers" that would lead me to believe the shop is yours, and he is your employee. But I see now that is not the case. But regardless of what shop he was working at, that is his level of work. I would not let something like that out of my shop just because they will see it and connect my name to it. I have sat down and spent extra hours just to make sure something was right, or looked good. I know you did not do the work, but man... :shrug:

Ok so one of my installers bought this truck a while back and has been doing a lot of work on it.

Like I said, I did mean that in the nicest way possible.

And when you said "my installers" that would lead me to believe the shop is yours, and he is your employee. But I see now that is not the case. But regardless of what shop he was working at, that is his level of work. I would not let something like that out of my shop just because they will see it and connect my name to it. I have sat down and spent extra hours just to make sure something was right, or looked good. I know you did not do the work, but man... :shrug:

I apologize for the confusion but no I do not own the shop. Believe me I completely understand where you are coming from and I have mentioned it more than once and so has my father. We are more interested in the looks of a vehicle, the attention to detail, the care put into each part of the car but this was built while he worked at another shop and I cannot speak on what the thought process was behind it other than the fact that he wanted to be extremely loud. I pay credit where credit is due, the car is loud and sounds clean. I would have done it completely different IMHO but its not my vehicle. I know how you feel about the truck being associated with the shop but what can you do :shrug: as long as my name isn't tagged to that I can only say to each his own. Again thank you for the honesty about it I prefer someone being honest than lying about it some will like it some won't I expressed my feelings of it and so has everyone else :drinks:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Some have liked it, which shocked me. I would be curious to see how it gets cleaned up. :drinks:

I think the shit is funny as hell and must be very loud lol. Got a bunch of a haters on here...fucking trolls.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

I guess he has wow factor?

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

Archived