Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Stinger Electronics Quality?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm about to drop alot of cash on all stinger 0 gauge/rca's/ batteries/fuses etc. My question is, do any of you have good things to tell me about stinger? Do they put out a quality product? Let me know what you think.

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

dont worry, youre putting youre money into a quality product.. stringer is good shit

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

Posted

i have a spv35, stinger pro 4 gauge and 12 gauge.... never had problems at all, nice little battery just more expensive than some with less cca and ah....

if you havent bought yet, i really like KINETIK and am switching for more power for the space

and try knukonceptz for wiring, biggest in car audio in thread count!!!!

kicker flex has 4174, kun has 5145

but stinger is good, not a bad choice at all

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Posted

I used stinger for YEARS... The only thing I will say is with the price of copper check how much wire to jacket your getting.....Typically great stuff though

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Yeah their strand count on the 0 gauge is a bit lower than knuknoncepts and its a bit more expensive but honestly I'm just going to go with stinger. Sorry knu! Still want that keychain though...

teamsundown-1.jpg
Posted

I'd get all their stuff except for the 0 gauge.. Order some kicker - Stingers 0 gauge is terribly lacking in strands and has a huge jacket. I've used many different types of stinger wire in the past.....but not anymore. :( . Hopefully they'll fix their issues.

Their accessories are always very nice though.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1143 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...