Sonic Electronix

Ok, so I have placed an order for my Dc Power alternator, approximately January 10th, 2012... and it's February 6th, and I just got off the phone with Kyle, and it still hasn't been shipped?

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, but as it states on their site, all orders are processed within 7 days. So, I'm not understanding why my order wasn't shipped yet. Because of this, I have had to miss several competitions, etc.

Anyone else with this issue?

I'm sure your order was processed. Doesn't mean built and shipped. Car audio is not their main business, if you get behind a big order, you just gotta wait. Its worth it.

Where are you at that had all these competitions over the last 3 weeks?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I'm sure your order was processed. Doesn't mean built and shipped. Car audio is not their main business, if you get behind a big order, you just gotta wait. Its worth it.

Where are you at that had all these competitions over the last 3 weeks?

you missed the point COMPLETELY!!! If it says clearly on their site, it will be ready 7-10 business days, and shipped 1-2.

HERE's a LINK

https://www.dcpowerinc.com/8243-270-xp.html

If it would've said 29-30 business days, then I wouldn't be posting this.

You are the one who is mistaken, blind, and not making any sense. Car audio not their big niche, so it doesn't always matter who the car belongs to. Don't get caught up with what you see on tv.

I think almost everyone will agree, best product hands down bar none. Just can't always expect next day delivery. See if Nations has anything in stock for your application.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I hate it when guys try to make excuses for them because "car audio isn't their #1 market". That's irrelevant.

To the OP: Processing an order is kind of a vague statement as it's left up to interpretation. It seems you fully expected your alt to ship within that 7 days per that statement, which is understandable all things considered. The lesson you should learn from this is never assume, call them and ask them if your interpretation is true and then go from there. I hope you get your alt in a timely manner, but hearing of it taking a month or more is not unheard of, just sayin'. You're close to a month now and I feel you, I'd feel the same way if it took that long to get my product to me, which is why I chose not to go with them for my alt....heard way too many horror stories to give them $600 of my money while they take their sweet time getting my product to me. Good luck with your transaction bro

Edited by SQMonte

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f