Sonic Electronix

No one is making excuses. I hate it when people think it's not a reason, and then bitch and moan because they didn't get what they wanted immediately.

If you need an alternator right now, go elsewhere. You want the best...wait.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Guest DC Power Rob

I'm not sure why this didn't ship last week. I know the housings were backordered from our vendor for a couple of weeks, but your order should have been processed, built, and shipped. Our new build queue system is pretty good and I don't normally miss things, but I already have yours in the queue for tomorrow and it will ship tomorrow..

We've made a TON of changes to our workflow in the last few months, and things have been going very smoothly other than we just are moving so much volume that sometimes we just run into issues like this and you have my apologies for that. Rob

Ok, so I have placed an order for my Dc Power alternator, approximately January 10th, 2012... and it's February 6th, and I just got off the phone with Kyle, and it still hasn't been shipped?

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, but as it states on their site, all orders are processed within 7 days. So, I'm not understanding why my order wasn't shipped yet. Because of this, I have had to miss several competitions, etc.

Anyone else with this issue?

Guest DC Power Rob

Yeah, and it's almost done too... It's not like getting an A/C compressor from a Chrysler V6 that you need to transform into an alternator to replace it is exactly easy either, nor is there any other company I know of that could do what I'm doing either, let alone for what it's being done for. Believe me, he will be very, very happy with it when he get's it.. He'll have it in plenty of time for the season this year.. I would have liked to get it done sooner, but like I said, this wasn't exactly building something standard by ANY means..

mlstrass has been waiting over 10 months for his.

Guest DC Power Kyle

If you need an alternator right now, go elsewhere. You want the best...go elswhere.

Fixed :ninja:

No need for that kind've crap here. Plus, you went elsewhere, how do you know what the "best" is until you've tried every brand? There's a difference between being the "best" and things taking time. :search:

i wish i had went with DC power first

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I've had no issues with my DC Power 190A "OEM" Alternator I purchased about a year ago. Took like 2 weeks to receive it in the mail, but it was well worth it. Paired with a good new battery, charging is always at 14.8V and I never, ever have a concern with the alternator going out. Great support and a great quality alternator. Just thought I'd throw my experience out there.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

mlstrass has been waiting over 10 months for his.

maybe they forgot about it lol

Edited by KHRISS

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2