good box designers?

POPLERO

I would like to build a box and get some designs made for it, (3d plans, cut sheet) where and what do plans go for? Reasonably I would to have it simple enough for a plain joe (as myself) to be able to build it. It would be for 2 dc xl 15s in a trailblazer ss. Help and advice much appreciated, thanks.

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

i would ask this guy http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/members/bigdogjk/

he help me with my box designs, verrrrry verrrry good tuned perfect and had 3D sketch up with cutouts,

p.s. FOR FREE

Duel Sa-8 V.2 D2 Sub Enclosure

2001 Pontiac Grand am

• Head Unit - OEM
  • Processor - RF 3sixty.2
  • Subs - RE Audio SXX12D4
  • Amplifier - Kicker ZX1000.1
  • Mids & Highs- Rockford Fosgate Power T2652-S
  • Rockford Fosgate Power T1693
  • Mids & Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4
  • Wiring - 1/0 AWG, 4 AWG, 8 AWG
  • Alternator - Stock
  • Batteries - non ext
  • Box- Absolute PSEB12BK

Thanks for all the info guys. Im still tweaking my wiring and mids and highs before I jump on the box build but would like to attempt my first own box build... so design wise im looking for basic and simply but really looking to get the tuning aspect and cubes needed, exact. I have to say ram designs is damn sick! i would more than likely look into something like that once i have a box or two under my belt though.

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

• 1 month later...

Did someone suggest bigdog from CACO? The guy who posts what is louder threads?!?

Has anyone even tested 412CVX's enclosures? Wasn't he just designing without building? There is definitely a difference in experience.

I would say RAM-Designs only because I have used him many times with great results. Seen some really nice designs from iamamp3pimp, surreal had some great designs too. I did try dcarcustoms a couple times last week, will see how the boxes come out.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I wish more people would test my enclosures :(

bigsix did a 141.8 on the low note of some gorilla zoe song before the meter froze.. no tuning or anything. single 18 Xcon, seeing maybe 1k rms. box tuned a little lower than 30 hz in a jeep grand cherokee iirc.

not a bad score for some random ass music and such a low tuning.

378998_189892437769734_101923673233278_369091_399763704_n.jpg

the only other thing i have to go off of is the feedback i get. all say they've gotten louder so far.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I wish more people would test my enclosures :(

bigsix did a 141.8 on the low note of some gorilla zoe song before the meter froze.. no tuning or anything. single 18 Xcon, seeing maybe 1k rms. box tuned a little lower than 30 hz in a jeep grand cherokee iirc.

not a bad score for some random ass music and such a low tuning.

378998_189892437769734_101923673233278_369091_399763704_n.jpg

the only other thing i have to go off of is the feedback i get. all say they've gotten louder so far.

Yup. I wish I would have more than 30 seconds to mess around before the computer the term lab was hooked to shit the bed... But second track I picked, low 30's freq... less than 1k power, 140+... sounds pretty darn good to me, ended up getting a 144 and some change out of that set up after some tinkering, 412 is designing my 4th order for the sundowns thatll be in the lincoln, Ill try to get plenty of metering done on this set up... 2 SA's on 3k.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived