Weight Lifting Supplements?

abs are the thing i struggle with most, even when im watching my diet strictly...just one of those things for me that i will always battle with. back and shoulders are my strong point. the only max i know of is my bench which is about 240 b/c we just had to max on that yesterday in my weight lifting class...haha...u heard me, weight lifting class...

i likes me some audio stuff...

abs are the thing i struggle with most, even when im watching my diet strictly...just one of those things for me that i will always battle with. back and shoulders are my strong point. the only max i know of is my bench which is about 240 b/c we just had to max on that yesterday in my weight lifting class...haha...u heard me, weight lifting class...

I remember weightlifting class, everyone went in there to do bench, and curls. I remember back in HS when you were a badass to bench 200 pounds...now 200 is only my 2nd warmup set.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

www.intensemuscle.com

www.trueprotein.com

Check those sites out.

IM's forum has discount codes ALL OVER for 5% off ur order.

LOTS of tips from people who are body builder's and ot contracted to push bullshit.

Donte (forum owner) is FUCKING HUGE!!!!

Has great tips, tequniques and inspiration.

Speaking of which in about 5 minutes off to the gym I go!!!

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

im telling you guys! brown rice, chicken breasts, and steamed brocolli... oh and a little Cytomax wont hurt either... http://www.a1supplements.com/Cytomax-4.5-l...g17Kww4b9byNIBu ;) if your a little guy, try the Cytomax 3 stage workout supplement... it will get you BIG fast... i just got back from the gym and i tell you what im still spinning LOL :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

x2. i hear that too much protein can damage your kidneys. and that it's better to get more natural protein from regular foods. you want about 50% of your weight in grams of protein a day if you're exercising

i use and abuse 180 grams of whey protien on the daily, but i also drink 2 gallons of water also to help break it down... (x2 on the kydneys drink lots of water ;) )

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i use and abuse 180 grams of whey protien on the daily, but i also drink 2 gallons of water also to help break it down... (x2 on the kydneys drink lots of water ;) )

Tons of water is the key. I also drink abour 2 gallons a day. I am always either drinking water, or pissing it out all day. I have heard drinking I cold water actually causes you to burn a couple calories from your body having to warm it up.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

I am so pissed....bench I do 145lbs easy don't know max

pec deck 150lbs

shoulder press 120lbs

and I did 310 on leg raises

I am so not fat looking but need abs quick...

Protein shakes and shit suck

I am 100% no proterin drinks diet in me lol

Yiu should post some pics of yourself...you must be HUGE it could give us all some motivation to get back to the gym..

I remember weightlifting class, everyone went in there to do bench, and curls. I remember back in HS when you were a badass to bench 200 pounds...now 200 is only my 2nd warmup set.

yea, the class is a joke! its like, i was in a pretty good routine before that class then once it started and i was being forced to lift, i completely slacked off...it was weird...plus you have to change up your whole routine. that class is complete b.s.....but also an excellent way to fill a credit hour during your last semester of college...lol

i likes me some audio stuff...

yea, the class is a joke! its like, i was in a pretty good routine before that class then once it started and i was being forced to lift, i completely slacked off...it was weird...plus you have to change up your whole routine. that class is complete b.s.....but also an excellent way to fill a credit hour during your last semester of college...lol

I wish I had a weightlifting class in college...I am actually kinda strong now. I had it back in HS, and I never even lifted weights back then. I weighted 290 freshman year, and I could only bench 185.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Archived