Are you a fan of HellaFlush?

C-Fizzy

My car has that problem, I cut down the front springs 2 inches to make my car look balanced but it has a 2 inch gap in front and the rear is tucked because my trunk is to heavy. I bottom my rear out all the time. I know coil overs..... but I am not pulling my suspension again it took 4 hours to change from lowering springs back to stock when I bought this car.

91' CRX Si

HU - Alpine cda-7995

All stock interior

Amp - Crescendo bc3500

Subs - 4 sa 10 d1 spl's

Batt - 3 x 100 ah

149.5 Street beat

Integra Build Log

i like the look of some but others are to damn extreme and stupid looking.

in another note they might be saying the same shit bout us, why the hell we put multiple amps lots of damn runs of wire lots of big subs, taking out the 2nd/3rd row seats, building a wall, a but load of batteries adding tons of weight and so on.

they do what they do cuz they like it just like we do what we do cuz we love it!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I like hellaflush. I think its cool when people go to some extremes.. but personally those audi's are my favorite. Low enough for a "stance" but functional :) If I get a mazdaspeed3 I would get bags and slam it when its parked, not in drive though.

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

meh, i think it depends on the car. the blue audi in the video looked nice, the mustang that was posted is fucking sick, and that lexus that was posted is fugly as all hell.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

meh, i think it depends on the car. the blue audi in the video looked nice, the mustang that was posted is fucking sick, and that lexus that was posted is fugly as all hell.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

i like the look of some but others are to damn extreme and stupid looking.

in another note they might be saying the same shit bout us, why the hell we put multiple amps lots of damn runs of wire lots of big subs, taking out the 2nd/3rd row seats, building a wall, a but load of batteries adding tons of weight and so on.

they do what they do cuz they like it just like we do what we do cuz we love it!

Well said some of my friends don't understand car audio and look at me wierid. They always ask why.

1993 Full Size Blazer

Pioneer 7200HD

AQ 90x4

AQ 3500.1

Big Three 0/1

DC Power 270xp

2 DC Audio 15" XL M2

85 SQ feet of Audio Technix deadner

Sound Stream BX-20z epicenter

Front 4x6 Polk DB

Doors 2 sets Polk MM 6501

Rear Polk MM 5401

All Stinger HPM wiring

i like it apart from the excessive camber, not even the fact that too much camber is bad for handling and tire wear, but it looks a bit stupid

My System (in VW golf/Rabbit mk2)

(1) Hifonics Brutus 2010D @ 1ohm

(1) Hifonics Zeus 440 Mids'nhighs

(3) JBL W10Gti subs

(2) JBL GTO838

(2) JBL GTO936

(1) run of 3/0 Gauge ofc

(1) Ac Delco120ah 850cca battery (front)

(1) Ac Delco 45ah 330cca battery (rear)

(1)Sony Gt630ui hu

34hz tuning

img2422kv.jpg

I agree they probably think stereos are stupid but it doesnt impede functionality of a vehicle either. Mod your car anyway you want. Teejay posted up about how he ripped his bumper off the other day becuase it was too low. so now not only do you have to repair or replace a bumper you have to now find a new way to get whereever you wanted to go because you obviously cant make it there. I mean is the goal to get low inside the fender? is that stanced? buy the right fucking offset and not a set of rollers of a 1984 porsche that didnt even look good in 84. Whats the point of some 13 inch rim? is it to get lower to the pavement? I ask these questions all the time and no one who is into it will ever answer it. If this is what all the cool kids are doing I'm glad as hell I'm old.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived