Are you a fan of HellaFlush?

C-Fizzy

so i thought the camber was part of the hellaflush look. I love the look of lowered cars, especially tucked in, i just personally don't like the cambered look.

if i understand this right.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Don't like them. I like cars lowered just a little bit, but not to the point it makes the car in drive able. And the camber? Wtf are these people thinking, it looks retarded and kills and will make the car handle worse than it would stock.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

I love slammed cars from low lows that lay frame on juice to euro's slammed on bags, but not everything has to improve the performance or quality of said vehicle. If that were the case why would people like us drop ass tons of weight into our vehicles? that sagging ass from your system isn helping your suspension is it? Also I have a question for anyone with a stock height or lifted truck, why is that most times you guys go super slow on dips and speed bumps like your in a slammed car thats gonna scrape? I know I took all speed bumps and dips in my 86 k5 blazer without bullshittin like i was scared to mess it up...lol hell I even haul ass past em in my caddy which sits very close to the ground and I hate it with a passion when a truck makes me slow down to 5mph cuz he has to drive past the dip or speed bump like hes finna scrape especially if its lifted. With that being said I love all cars that are tastefully done except donks I have nothing nice to say about any of those...lol

Archived