Jump to content

haha epic parenting at its best!


Recommended Posts

Posted

That made my week. Thanks.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Posted

Excellence. "And this is my .45..."

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

FULL OF WIN!!

2000 Camaro SS

Pioneer DEH-P7200hd

Rockford Fosgate T1S652

Alpine PDX 4.100

DC Audio Level 3

Rockford Fosgate Punch P400.1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2926 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...