Jump to content

haha epic parenting at its best!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have had my kids ask me what I do around the house. I told them I pay the bills, buy the clothes, food, cook, and protect them. They didn't like that so I told them I would stop. They started to see it my way.

This dad is a roll model for the rest of the dad's and what they should do. But I would have taken out the stuff I just put in her computer and got my money back or used them in another computer.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Posted

hahaha that was great! I'm gonna make sure my kids watch this!

there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.

Posted

This guy has set the bar.....FTMFW

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2995 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...