Sundown Audio

MB Quart

Kdub26

im considering buying a ONX1.1500D to run for my sub, and a ONX4.60 for my mids and highs.

im looking for a yes or no from anyone who has used MB Quart before, has a friend who used/using their amps, and such.

the 1500 is obviously a mono amp, the 4.60 is a 4-ch (mids will be on one channel, highs on the other)

getting both amps from sonic electronix, and here's the links:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23875_MB-Quart-ONX1.1500D.html

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_23877_MB-Quart-ONX4.60.html

question #2 refers to the recommendation for the hz settings for my mids and highs. i have the highs on an amp now, set around 100hz or so (i know kinda low), 1/4 gain, only because i dont know the power ratings for the amp. when i get a CC1, ill be able to tune them exactly.

sorry for all the info, but any help would be great!

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

i run an MB quart Q4.80 and it works perfectly. In addition to sounding very clean and clear with great crossover ability, it is at a great price. One channel of this gets my mids louder than my previous alpine amp that supposedly bridged to 100 watts on each mid. Definitely recommend. Can't comment on the mono amps tho

Team NorthWestSPL

i have that mono amp for over 6 months. it has treated me well, i cant complain. i also have the 4.125 and has served me great as well

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

well, so far so good.

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

have used the discus and onyx series and never have treated me wrong, love em.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

yeah, i need something to replace this POS power acoustik that kicked the bucket, and also to replace this amp for my highs that was given to me by my coworker that has no brand name or power ratings anywhere on or inside the amp.

Edited by Kdub26

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

I run an onx4.125 which has been a great amp for the price, roommate runs a onx1500.1 and a discuss 4.80, also a friend of mine runes the fx4.80. All good amplifiers for the dollar, you shouldn't be disappointed in them.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I run an onx4.125 which has been a great amp for the price, roommate runs a onx1500.1 and a discuss 4.80, also a friend of mine runes the fx4.80. All good amplifiers for the dollar, you shouldn't be disappointed in them.

best answer so far lol

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

I've been running an ONYX 80.4 in my girlfriends car for about a year and a half now with no issues, and a ONYX 1000.1 for about 10 months now

There's a few vids of it on my YouTube, I'd post them but this new forum "upgrade" doesn't like to work too well with the iphone

Edited by BeAlLsTaR13

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive got the 125.4 on my mids and highs for about 4 months now, haven't had a single issue. Great amp for the price.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/