Second Skin Audio

It looks weird but will it work??

Backstory, I have this enclosure for two 15s I threw together along time ago that the port measurements got messed up and are way to small, so I want to throw a new port that is big enough on here, but it will have to be mostly external..

Note this box will only be used as a temp box and for testing different subs and such for fun, nothing serious..

ccb6146a.jpg

c0b9b053.jpg

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

The port does bend so you need to know how to get the physical length of the port, also bracing (specially for the port) and a double baffle seem in order, may be possibe to come up with something more functional, what subs are going in??

Edited by Joe X

seeing that you have the port that way im guessing you can make the box a bit bigger and just do a regular port. or is there a reason you want it this way?

The box is already made, an there is no way of porting it without doing it external port, I may be able to 3 6in aeros out the side, but it will take the net down do below 7 cubes...

I don't care about your remarks.. I know how to get the port length and everything...

My ONLY question is will it work alright? Or will that long of an external slot gain more box rise? Port noise? Or what? That's all

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

I think your gonna get some port noise :sorry:

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine