DC Sound Lab

single lvl 2 or wait for a second one?

Ok heres the deal, I have a DC 1.2K and i Just ordered a LVL2 12 D4. I was thinking I would just wire that one down to 2 ohms and run it single till I have enough money saved up to buy a second LVL2 and then wire down to 1 ohm, but would that be wise to do? I've heard you shouldnt mix used subs and new subs in the same box because the new suspension is stiffer than the used suspension. I was also thinking of maybe just running the single LVL2 until I can save up enough to sell everything and upgrade to a 2.0K and 2 LVL 3's. What would you do?

Edited by sprkn_ranger

i have always been a fan of not spending money when i am trying to save money. so for me, buying a second lvl 2 would only delay me being able to buy the 2.0k and lvl3s.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Stick with one sub and the 1.2k, build a different box and mess with tuning if u want, save your money for a Lvl 6 and a 9k, or whatever you want thats bigger lol. Ive spent Soo much money, unwisely, just to spend even more on stuff I want later on lol.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Thanks for the replys. Yea I'll just play it till I figure out what Im going to do for sure. Now I just need to figure out my enclosure for it. :noob: