DC Sound Lab

Dead Unicorn Pics

All you were doing Ken is just showing that you had a issue with your sub.. there is no need for others to start bashing you or Rusty's company.. In all reality all subs fail at one point in there life.. either mechanical or some kind of errors.. Its still sucks that this happened, but we all still know that the lvl 6 is a beast.. hopefully you can still sell it, or keep it for future things..

Jay :drinks:

Well if taxes are good to me, I would love to keep it. It is a beast, no doubt. Rusty has been good to me for a long time.

And like you said, it happens. Its a high power setup.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Its a 7500 watt amp on a single 12 getting ground pounded with a cone and surround built for 8 inch spiders not 10 and DC still got hated on for it. wow . It probly folded the cone. The surround on that sub was not designed for as much travel as those spiders will allow. Its not a production sub it was a custom request to build it. I dont see how this is a negative reflection on the company.

too much ass not enough titties. probably the reaosn they dont put these out as a full product line.

Its not a matter of the sub "not working" your just not going to be able to put a 7500 watt amplifier on that driver and everything be OK

But you knew that he's gonna run 7500wrms to it. How come you didn't warn him about having this type of issue?

you dont know the full story and im willing to bet rusty told him that running that much power isnt a good idea. Its not a good idea for any woofer. Guess he found that out the hard waya nd thats why he's not bitching about it.

i love when people bring up questions like they know what they are talking about when only orion and rusty know the full story of what the situation was.

no shit right everyone knows more about the situation than rusty and orionstang.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

BTW i've gone through and removed some posts. some of you guys have nothing better to do with your day than try to stir up drama do you?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Orion was basically running a 1 off "prototype" things go wrong on stuff that hasn't been R&D'd, and he knew that when he bought it, I don't think this reflects negatively on DC at all. I'm sure damn near every company has a bunch of subs fail when they are researching, trying new things, testing them, and because it's inside the company most people never hear about it...

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

dont most ppl do what they want any way

Edited by jsmoov777

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Wire - NVX (1/0 Envy Flex)

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Alternators - Mechman (270a + stock)

Batts - 1 D3400 (front) + 4 D2700s (rear)

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX

^exactly thank you

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

DC SUBS Wang,

Ok i have 1XL on 5300w daily takes it just fine. Is it a lil much yea but it takes it and likes it. Rusty builds an awesome product and Stang I am jealous u even blew a DC its like impossible. Lol haters!

Keep up the good work Rusty!

Xterraboy out!

Edited by xterraboy03
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

DC SUBS Wang,

Ok i have 1XL on 5300w daily takes it just fine. Is it a lil much yea but it takes it and likes it. Rusty builds an awesome product and Stang I am jealous u even blew a DC its like impossible. Lol haters!

Xterraboy out!

I wouldn't go that far to say impossible. They are stout but there isn't a woofr built that can't be crispied.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

DC SUBS Wang,

Xterraboy out!

I wouldn't go that far to say impossible. They are stout but there isn't a woofr built that can't be crispied.

like a good chicken tender!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69