Get smaller weaponry, my dad got a 18 round clip on his glock 19 (89mm) from manufacturer. If i remember right.

There are extended clips available.

Gonna try and post this before Hugh.

Your glock dont take no damn clip! They are Mags/Magazines!

Get smaller weaponry, my dad got a 18 round clip on his glock 19 (89mm) from manufacturer. If i remember right.

There are extended clips available.

waiting for hugh to post his favorite this is a clip picture.

ill take 11 rounds of 40 over 18 of 9mm. if I really want to feel good I'll bring out the 10mm and 15+1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i conceal at work, but thats all. i open carry 100% of the time im not at work. it doesnt bother me, and i have never had anyone freak out, and i have never been on the receiving end of an MWAG call.

funny story from this evening.... i went into the gas station by the house, all the employees and the owner all know me very well. some guy was in there being loud, and being an idiot, and said "yall got all the money, ill just rob this whole place."

the owner of the store pointed at me and said " i know this guy very well. you dont want to try that when he is in here".

i lol'ed on my way out the door.

That is a pretty good reputation to have.

Ya set aside the fact he is a crazy ass redneck too lol but im glad he's on my side

just be glad i dont type like i talk.... lol

you and cody know what im talking about.

Well I understand you on the phone but half these fools couldnt if you typed that way LMFAO

weall, maibee i shood trie it won time feller...........

I could try and type like I talk but I dont know how to spell half of the shit that I say.

I used to be that way and some of the shit I say still wouldnt know how to spell it either lmao

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I carry two glock 22's in a dual shoulder strap and a glock 23 in an in waistband holster on the small of my back and about 60 extra rounds

Where the fuck are you going that you need that type of arsenal? Not bashing it at all, there is no such thing as too much protection, but damn!

I carry two glock 22's in a dual shoulder strap and a glock 23 in an in waistband holster on the small of my back and about 60 extra rounds

Damn you must be a horrible shot if you need all that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I will make this very clear. Troll elsewhere. This is grown up talk. not a place for kids.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived