nice way to put it. would probably make me feel better walking around Nashville!

I thought you were married?

I would feel better in Nashville with a sidearm for Personal Defense

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

nice way to put it. would probably make me feel better walking around Nashville!

was. still am, just not for much longer.

I am going to move back to Murfreesboro so I won't live in Nashville. I am in Memphis with no gun at all I think I can survive close to Nashville with one :)

it's all good though, we are both parting on really good terms. you know, other than divorcing lol.

gives me an opportunity to get more into guns and tattoos, something she was never too keen on. (hence dropping around $1k on a nice dragon tattoo!)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

was. still am, just not for much longer.

I am going to move back to Murfreesboro so I won't live in Nashville. I am in Memphis with no gun at all I think I can survive close to Nashville with one :)

it's all good though, we are both parting on really good terms. you know, other than divorcing lol.

gives me an opportunity to get more into guns and tattoos, something she was never too keen on. (hence dropping around $1k on a nice dragon tattoo!)

Well I am sorry that things came to an unfortunate end like that bro but things seem well with ya so that is good.... I bet when you pick up your piece you will start carrying it all the time lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Never really needed more than the clip + 1 in the gun. Don't see myself getting into any major shoot outs that would require multiple clips :rofl: damn must be the Wild West where some of y'all stay. Considering I carry 24/7 (at work, out, etc) I try to make it as unnoticeable as possible don't need anyone knowing I am holding the only time my gun is in plain sight is when I am at the gas station or corner store late at night. My dad carries like he is going into battle but the crowd he hangs around warrants being ready for anything popping off.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Well I am sorry that things came to an unfortunate end like that bro but things seem well with ya so that is good.... I bet when you pick up your piece you will start carrying it all the time lol

yeah it's all good. i get to be me again and be around my friends i went to high school and college with. i kinda gave all that up so i am really excited about going back. these are the kind of friends that i go visit them and their families on christmas so it is almost like i am going back home :)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Never really needed more than the clip + 1 in the gun. Don't see myself getting into any major shoot outs that would require multiple clips :rofl: damn must be the Wild West where some of y'all stay.

i am so fucking sick of this whole "wild wild west" horse shit people say all the time. if you would do some basic research, even badly, you would see that the crime statistics were WAY lower then than they are today.

lets do some basic research......

current murder rates:

• DC – 183 Murders (31 per 100,000 residents)
  • New York – 494 Murders (6 per 100,000 residents)
  • Baltimore – 281 Murders (45 per 100,000 residents)
  • Newark – 104 Murders (37 per 100,000 residents)

wild wild west:

• In Abilene, Ellsworth, Wichita, Dodge City, and Caldwell, for the years from 1870 to 1885, there were only 45 total homicides. This equates to a rate of approximately 1 murder per 100,000 residents per year.
  • In Abilene, supposedly one of the wildest of the cow towns, not a single person was killed in 1869 or 1870.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Where do you guys live that you feel you have to constanly carry a conceled weapon? I was born and raised in the very tip of Texas in the Rio Grande Valley which is is notorious for drugs and gangs and I have never felt the need for a gun, even though I have owned a few I always felt safe going to even the worst parts of the RGV without a gun.

Where do you guys live that you feel you have to constanly carry a conceled weapon? I was born and raised in the very tip of Texas in the Rio Grande Valley which is is notorious for drugs and gangs and I have never felt the need for a gun, even though I have owned a few I always felt safe going to even the worst parts of the RGV without a gun.

i guess its a sense of personal responsibility for providing your own protection. i certainly couldnt imagine what kind of mindset someone would have to be in to go through the day defenseless. supreme court has ruled that police have no legal obligation to protect you.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

i guess its a sense of personal responsibility for providing your own protection. i certainly couldnt imagine what kind of mindset someone would have to be in to go through the day defenseless. supreme court has ruled that police have no legal obligation to protect you.

Well considering delivery drivers arrive to our houses faster than police and rescue help. I am with you Hugh i carry to provide protection for myself and family if the situation warrants that.... Like the saying "I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it"

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

I wouldn't trust the police to do anything for me other than give me a hard time..lol, I guess it could just be that I grew up looking at the situation from the criminal mindset. Ufortunately I grew up in those shitty places you guys probably feel you have to carry your weapons in. I just grew up believing that if you don't owe anyone shit and never phucked anybody over then there's no need for a gun. Also in my experience most dudes who feel the need to carry a gun are either just scared or honestly live by the gun, I have homies who won't step out the house without their gun but then again they live the street life and have probably phucked up somewhere so they know any given minute could be their last due to decisions they made. But if your a normal hard working citizen I see no need for a concealed weapon, yes there is a possibility of some random person trying to mug you at gun point, but is your residential area so bad that you feel you need it 24/7? Not trying to offend anyone by saying most people who carry guns are scared, I know few people such as myself who choose not to carry due to fear of what we know we are capable of even without a gun, cuz if it's between me or someone else believe I won't hesitate not for one second and it won't matter who they are.

Archived