more bullets, is more better,...... more bullets, more bodies, easy math

Ok you came and raised you post count, now go back to Call of Duty.

Hell your personal interests tell alot about you.

• Interests:Vagina, Golf, Vagina, Car Audio, Drums
  • :okasshat:

Is this guy really a fucking tool this bad? Wow some people should not EVER open their mouth

It was a joke lighten up I didn't hurt anybody.....Delete all my posts on this thread if you feel the need I didn't think it would make people this mad I'm sorry...

Its whatever bro...All we were saying is that if you are gonna chill here there is no need to bullshit....Dont try to tell me you weren't lying through your teeth

Alright and I wouldn't call it a lie man It a JOKE I made it up in an apparently sad attempt to make people laugh I'm sorry to interrupt ur guys discussion and piss you off.....

Is this guy really a fucking tool this bad? Wow some people should not EVER open their mouth

It was a joke lighten up I didn't hurt anybody.....Delete all my posts on this thread if you feel the need I didn't think it would make people this mad I'm sorry...

Its whatever bro...All we were saying is that if you are gonna chill here there is no need to bullshit....Dont try to tell me you weren't lying through your teeth

Alright and I wouldn't call it a lie man It a JOKE I made it up in an apparently sad attempt to make people laugh I'm sorry to interrupt ur guys discussion and piss you off.....

it seems that once again we have fucked up the hummer....

ok, laughter is established. back to the conversation at hand...........

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Bro conceal carry is not a joke and should never be joked about. Being able to legally carry a gun for self protection is a privilege. I carry for one reason and one reason only. If someone wants to try and harm me or my family, I will do what is necessary to defend myself. What about that is something to joke about.

Cody he is straight bro he is a team mate of mine....You have to understand his sense of humor.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Bro conceal carry is not a joke and should never be joked about. Being able to legally carry a gun for self protection is a privilege. I carry for one reason and one reason only. If someone wants to try and harm me or my family, I will do what is necessary to defend myself. What about that is something to joke about.

Alright I understand, if I'm not mistaken about 4 or so posts up you joked around with it...but whatever sorry to offend you

it seems that once again we have fucked up the hummer....

ok, laughter is established. back to the conversation at hand...........

:rofl:

:ninja:

btw. i carried 16+1 + an extended 33rd mag.. keyword "carried"

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Ok you came and raised you post count, now go back to Call of Duty. Hell your personal interests tell alot about you.

Cody he is straight bro he is a team mate of mine....You have to understand his sense of humor.

Got it...... No more ranting on him.

im sorry, i will not threaten anyone on here. Please forgive me as the ninja has giving me the one and only warning. I know that having a list and actually doing something are two totally different things. Ninjas are great and power to the people.

Thank you for reading!

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

listen cock, munch.... you wanna come here to frosty's frozen balls wisconsin, and tell me i'm an ass hat.... what about my interests tell you anything, Its a shame I'm a convicted felon, and not allowed to own weapons any more. You would be on my short list....

ass hat, go fuck yourself.

Bobby, take care of this shit stain

Keep talking like that and see how long you last around here. The way I read that, is that you are a convicted felon and you just threatened someones life.

Archived