Jump to content

Just Something New To Kill Time...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Michael, Those rock and not just cause I want you to pimp my products over there. :excl:

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
Posted

yeah that program is the shizznit ( baddasss) do you use milkshake too? I used to play with 3D Modeling when I was into PC gaming (call of Duty 1) and their are some really talented people that use this program

Posted

Milkshake??? I usually DRINK Milkshakes :)

I still like my original 3D MAX.

If I ever would upgrade (I don tneed to)

I would buy it, bc the manuals are worth

their weight in gold...

But its too expensive for me and my low needs...

What is cool, I rendered the animationin Full HD and

put it onto a AVCHD Disk for the PS3 and watched it

on my HD Projector. That makes me want more of this stuff.

If it only wouldnt take so much time...

BTW, I just bought me a new Camcorder, also full HD

to film with it on my ÜSA 2008 tour ! I hope the weather is fine.

And now I need a new fast computer to cut HD Material.

That evil circle never ends :)

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

Posted

But its too expensive for me and my low needs...

psh 3ds max 2008 is only $3500 thats not expensive....... lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

psh 3ds max 2008 is only $3500 thats not expensive....... lol

yeeeeeaaaaah...i was wondering if i saw that price correctly. i looked it up a few places

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 605 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...