Jump to content

Black out or chrome out a white truck


Black out or chrome out  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. All black or all chrome

    • Black
      37
    • Chrome
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted

I voted black on white

I feel like black on white is the new black on black

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Posted

These are the 26s I been lookin at any opinions on these? http://www.tirerack....%2FBlack+Accent

I like that wheel. All black takes away from a wheel in my opinion so I like the mixed look

Posted

These are the 26s I been lookin at any opinions on these? http://www.tirerack....%2FBlack+Accent

I like that wheel. All black takes away from a wheel in my opinion so I like the mixed look

I feel the same way I could never go all black I like the black with alloy look like that rim I showed gives it some character

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

I know blacked out looks real sick if you black the lights out too but like I said I won't do that but I am actually really leaning towards black now looking at more pics. The windows will be tinted no matter what. In the long run black is cheaper too for example onmy tuck now my old black bug deflector cost 60$ the chrome one was 120 the rain guards were like 80 for black and th chromed were 155$

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

Wow 19 to 2 in the votes. Seems like a lot of people like the black on white

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

I vote white out, not on the list though

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

Black for sure...chrome should be subtle and used sparingly IMO.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Posted

I vote white out, not on the list though

Black for sure...chrome should be subtle and used sparingly IMO.

White out is too goddy, it looks sick but too much for me. Little over the top I feel like

And as far as used sparingly I think you either go one way or another blackout or chromed I don't think some black some chrome wold look good keep it consistent

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 445 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...