Things that make you happy/smile

Good for you man...!! Did they pay you intrest on the money they owed you ? If you owed them they would rape you on fees and shit.

Just got the check, and hell yeah they paid interest. Just waiting for the 2012 fix now.

Will help with the house down payment ;)

D'amore tshirts make me happy

Edit: and smile

10z8v3k.jpg

D'Amore shirts are awesome

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

559503_10150795254030943_388835322_n.jpg

Love that port.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

Youtube.

Saved me $500 today. Wife almost bought a dryer tonight since ours died last night. Turned out to be a cheap fix.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Youtube.

Saved me $500 today. Wife almost bought a dryer tonight since ours died last night. Turned out to be a cheap fix.

Same can't be said about the washing machine here. We got the extended warranty, but it seems like the technicians are out fixing it every couple of months. You'd think they would just replace it since it'd be cheaper than having to keep coming out and fixing it lol

On the plus side it unplugs itself when it's finished :D

Youtube.

Same can't be said about the washing machine here. We got the extended warranty, but it seems like the technicians are out fixing it every couple of months. You'd think they would just replace it since it'd be cheaper than having to keep coming out and fixing it lol

Lol! Bet you were thinking WTF the first time you saw it all the way out there. Considering you didn't already hear that racket.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Youtube.

Maybe put it on a rubber mat so it won't walk?

On another note, wonder how much savings from this I can redirect to car audio moniez.... wait, I know the answer to that, and over to the "Things that piss you off" thread I'll be heading...

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

When things get marked as shipped :D

Crescendo?

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

Archived