Things that make you happy/smile

Getting my third ar back from the smith today And not knowing what one is truly my favorite now

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Last week my garbage guy chose to move the tv box I hAd in front of my trash cams and instead threw it in my yard. This week I put my cans out at the curb in a way he will have to get his fat ass out and manually dump the cans. The cans that way a shit ton because I put rocks in the bottom. If he doesn't take them I call the hoa office and he gets bitched at. I'll play the game

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Finally having a lawyer so I don't have to deal with Target's insurance company anymore, for a lot cheaper than I thought it would be. Maybe now I can get my back fixed.

if you need surgery then wait until you cant walk anymore. ive had 1 back surgery already and im already fucked again

i will not have anything done to my back until i cant walk anymore and my dr agrees. back surgery almost never works

Finally having a lawyer so I don't have to deal with Target's insurance company anymore, for a lot cheaper than I thought it would be. Maybe now I can get my back fixed.

if you need surgery then wait until you cant walk anymore. ive had 1 back surgery already and im already fucked again

i will not have anything done to my back until i cant walk anymore and my dr agrees. back surgery almost never works

At this point, ill do whatever stops the spasms. I can hardly walk to the trashcan and back without it locking up. Even just standing to shave or cook or shower, it locks up. Its floored me on a few occasions. Going on 7 weeks of this shit, its no way to live. Physical therapist said she thinks its nerves being pressed on by compressed or ruptured discs. When she presses on my lower spine, it feels like shes stabbing me LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i had 6 discs replaced 2 years ago and yet again there gone, they want to fuse them but thats more of a bandaid in m opinion

All i have to say is think about it. i honestly almost killed myself while recovering. i was at home for 6 months, needed help doing everything, sucked to even wipe my ass. If i could go back i wouldnt have had the surgery. And even after the surgery when i was "healed" i was still in pain

Damn.

haha you say it makes you happy and smile. Get more than 1 opinion from differant dr's. Theyll do the surgery differant ways and they all suck. Theyll either cut open your back, stomach, or side so fix your back, haha. You have a lot of thinking to do

my gf's dad got injured at work 13 years ago when a pipe fell on his head/shoulder and the way he caught it was really awkward with his back and he's had almost 25 surgeries and can still hardly bare to walk. He to bring a special chair anywhere he goes and spends most his day in bed. It was worse because he's also 6'6" but back problems for any size will usually be complicated.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived