Things that make you happy/smile

My cunt in-law from the wife's side filed bankruptcy like 2-3 years ago. Her and the bulldyke both went and bought new cars and get new credit cards like a year ago, and are now jacking the cards up again just getting groceries because the dumb bitches apparently don't understand not to spend money they don't have. Its funny watching them bitch they have to use the cards just for food and have a hard time paying the bills, but are wearing a $100 shirt, one only works part time, and I don't even know what the other does. She was a school nurse for a while, can't remember anymore though.

I'm glad I didn't have to file bankruptcy but I will say smoke doesn't seem like the type of dude to rack up credit cards just to screw them over.

Nope. Trust me I didn't do this on purpose and really the cause of it is Medical Bills to the tune of SEVERAL thousands for the luxuriously unexpected week stay at the Hospital ... But since I am doing this I am wiping out my credit card and a few other debts... I learned some valuable lessons so I won't repeat them... Later on when I get another credit card I won't be so dumb with it

This is exactly what bankruptcy is for, the problem is the rich fucks who abuse it so they don't have to pay what they weigh.

Believe me I have spoken to dozens of people about it and how it affected them.. Some took it as a second chance and started with a clean slate and made the best of it...

In the same breath I have seen people file and then turn around and do the same dumb shit buying expensive cars,Big Credit cards etc...

I plan to use this as a chance to start over and stop my phone from blowing up with creditors..

**I wonder what happened to creditors willing to work with people to get debts paid... I know I only had small amounts to offer but hell it would be a small amount they didn't have before*

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

What's crazy is a couple years ago I threatened to file bankruptcy and everyone I owed sent me letters saying that if I pay like 10% of the debt they considered it cleared. Otherwise I probably would've did a ch.7. I had bills in my name when I was like 7.

Parents put bills in your name ??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You can. It's prettycommon actually

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived