Things that make you happy/smile

At the Tampa Manheim Auto Auction with my friend.

OMG the profit margin to be made on cars.

Unfortunately at this point I have $4500 liquid at my disposal.

I want 07 BMW 650i Convertible with 87k went for $16,700. Retails for $23,900 -$24,900.

Smiling because it was cool as hell to be here and I know where I need by this time next year with cash in hand to have a PAID for vehicle (You all know who I'm referring to. lol)

My buddy just picked up an 03 Hummer H2 for $13,700.

-Frank

At the Tampa Manheim Auto Auction with my friend.

OMG the profit margin to be made on cars.

Unfortunately at this point I have $4500 liquid at my disposal.

I want 07 BMW 650i Convertible with 87k went for $16,700. Retails for $23,900 -$24,900.

Smiling because it was cool as hell to be here and I know where I need by this time next year with cash in hand to have a PAID for vehicle (You all know who I'm referring to. lol)

My buddy just picked up an 03 Hummer H2 for $13,700.

-Frank

I'm guessing this was meant for me, you must be forgetting the fact that I don't owe a single dollar on my f150, and have $15k in mods done to it. You keep having fun in your 20 year old bmw and I'll be here smiling my ass off while I'm driving the hell out of my z06

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

You assume the profit margin Is there but you have no clue if you are buying a piece of shit that ends up needing lots of work.

Although the same could be said about any used car.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Ahmed,

Nah just having a little fun. Just letting Hoss know he came to mind today. I saw a corvette just like his. His car was probably an auction car, and even at the best deal........he probably over paid. I'm at work with 1 patient. lol.

Yes Broke, that is the gamble. I ALMOST bid on an 04 Mustang V6. Starting bid was 2k. My buddy was about to spot me the $$ but I decided not to because I saw mild trunk repair. It sold for $2100. They go for about $4500-5k. Definitely a gamble.

-Frank

So, because you went to one auction you think you can tell an auction car from any other. You try to make yourself think you are ballin' by making pennies on the dollar on ebay, but you're small time. You are looking at old-model high mileage cars as a good investment, no.

Takes money and risk to make money. Once again, Frank, you fail at trying.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived