Things that make you happy/smile

Jersey shore, yes I spent 2 yrs.there when.I worked in NYC. Nice place, you and your DC subs should go visit some time.

-Frank

Stopped paying attention last night, but Im sure you enjoyed the shore. Rubbing oil all over your bro's in the sun, grunting in the gym together hittin that 185 squat.

And whats with the DC bash? I don't have DC subs, and the remark is out of context.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Yep. The law states that rifles in Cali must be equipped with a bullet button, which requires a "tool" to drop the magazine. This Magmagnet is a tool for that purpose, and has nt been singled out by CA penal code 30515, yet.

However, while the magnet is attached to the rifle, it is illegal. So, never leave it attached to the weapon while not in use. Fire your rounds, then take it off.

Actually very impressed at the strength of the little neo magnet.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

California sucks.

You're single now move to Texas or Arizona and play with real guns.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yep. The law states that rifles in Cali must be equipped with a bullet button, which requires a "tool" to drop the magazine. This Magmagnet is a tool for that purpose, and has nt been singled out by CA penal code 30515, yet.

However, while the magnet is attached to the rifle, it is illegal. So, never leave it attached to the weapon while not in use. Fire your rounds, then take it off.

Actually very impressed at the strength of the little neo magnet.

i got a neat one..

Archived