Things that make you happy/smile

my Sims Audio Solution's t shirt is in the mail. damn it looks good in white. gives me something to wear to cars n coffee this weekend

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Got my Facebook account temporarily banned because I posted that pic of the od'd couple with the music on and they have water sign to a closed private group called ems humor lol. Some fucking pansy ass reported it lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Got my Facebook account temporarily banned because I posted that pic of the od'd couple with the music on and they have water sign to a closed private group called ems humor lol. Some fucking pansy ass reported it lol.

The private group got you flagged? I have seen it about 3 times on my news feed. lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

The private group got you flagged? I have seen it about 3 times on my news feed. lol

Ya lol I had to log in to Facebook from a computer and review the community standards before I could log back in lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Coworker goes to kill bug on windshield smacks windshield this is the result.. doesnt make me happy its one of out work trucks but i was laughing my ass off he didnt even get the bug haha

20160913_135052_zpsa95cevba.jpg

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Coworker goes to kill bug on windshield smacks windshield this is the result.. doesnt make me happy its one of out work trucks but i was laughing my ass off he didnt even get the bug haha

20160913_135052_zpsa95cevba.jpg

Exact same thing happened to me like 15 years ago. Same kind of truck too. Visor was down, hit the visor to kill a bug, broke the windshield.

Walked in, told boss windshield broke, walked away.

Static drops are my bag.

My boss is pretty chill he just laughed probabaly because its a old truck if it was a new one it would be a different story

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived