Things that make you happy/smile

I hate when they send that. My wife freaks out I'm like umm we have a 10gb plan that's 2.5 gb left. And maybe you should stop using all the data

I just ignore them, at most I use 2-3GB, unless I'm on the road then maybe another gig from tethering.

My boss is always on the road and tethers non stop. Goes over 30GB a few times a year. It's just nice I don't have to worry about it like most people do.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I was looking for a new job about a month ago and filled out hella applications. I got another job but now all these other jobs I filled out for is calling me for an interview.

Good for you!

I'd interview anyway if I could, might be a better opportunity. That's a nice problem to have lol

This. At least go through the process to see what they are offering and what future upward mobility is. I'm in a situation where I can't even get in the door at most places. Either they want a degree for a job that pays half what I make now or they're afraid of upsetting my current employer, who has his hands in just about every pie in town.

Static drops are my bag.

I'd interview anyway if I could, might be a better opportunity. That's a nice problem to have lol

Oh I am. I'm gonna try and use it for more money at my job now, lol

Great plan.

I'm in a situation where I can't even get in the door at most places. Either they want a degree for a job that pays half what I make now or they're afraid of upsetting my current employer, who has his hands in just about every pie in town.

Yes I quoted myself. I was about to call back and check with a place I sent my resume to last week. Happened to be talking to my brother and it turns out his wife's sister-in-law is head of the HR dept. Tried to call her but she's in meetings all day and won't be back until Monday. I was then informed by the HR person on the phone that the position had been filled. On to the next...

Good news is my son got a new job. 25% raise, a set schedule rather than the random late-notice stuff he is dealing with now, availability for full-time hours in the summer when he's not in school, 401k, etc. Big opportunity for him at a long standing locally owned store. One of the owners recognized him at work and asked him to stop in and talk about it. Worked out well.

Static drops are my bag.

i stream pandora in my truck, my work truck/tractor/semi. I can use 14-18gbs of pandora alone. and no i don't pay for it, fuck those dickheads. don't support what they support...but they have tool so.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

i stream pandora in my truck, my work truck/tractor/semi. I can use 14-18gbs of pandora alone. and no i don't pay for it, fuck those dickheads. don't support what they support...but they have tool so.

14-18 gigs just on pandora?

That's a lot just on music. That's what I usually use overall

14-18 gigs just on pandora?

That's a lot just on music. That's what I usually use overall

yeah man, I goofed and bought a 16gb iPhone on the cheap, just cause I needed one. Haven't got around to sorting all my music off my SD card into a few USB's. I had a 32gb SD card and another 10gbs of phone memory of music with my LG G3, but it fucked up. I run through about 24gbs a month. A lot of places I go for work, is just right out of reach for the local station that broadcasts Bob and Tom show in the morning. About 2gbs of that 14-18 are Bob and Tom app, I'll admit it. so 12-16gbs of Pandora a month and up to 2gbs of Bob and Tom in the morning.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

isnt it funny how you can have 3gb of 4g for like $30 and all the 3g you want for nothing, but you cant just have all the 3g without the 4g....

Archived